I miss this lil nigga like you wouldn't believe

Attached: donald.jpg (720x480, 53.89K)

I want to cum inside of a woman.

>types like a nigger
checks out

Same

I prefer someone who didn't coup the government, thanks.

Me too user.. Me too..

I'm not American but I miss when he was president because he was funny and cute, he walked and moved funny and stuff. Idk he's kinda hypnotic. Biden just emanates pure evil and it's not entertaining whatsoever.

Folks, the bourgeois, they're no good, more and more people are saying it. All these workers— the biggest, we have the biggest workers— very handsome workers come up to me and say, Comrade Trump there is a specter haunting Europe, and you know what, they're right. These bourgeois are very nasty people, very very rude, and very unfair to the workers. They are stealing our surplus value and no one is doing anything about it. The proletariat comes up to me every day and says, Comrade Trump will you lead the revolution? And I gotta turn to them and say look, the instruments of capitalism will be used to bring about its destruction, believe me. The means of production, Obama never wanted to seize them. Well guess what? I'm seizing them. Landlords? They're done for folks. Everyone told me— they said, Comrade Trump you won't be the vanguard of the revolution and they would laugh, the media laughed the democrats laughed, guess who's laughing now?

>no

frfr

you paste licker, open your eyes.

unless you're israeli, he did nothing for you

Attached: 092.png (600x900, 15.29K)

yes Jidf, sure thing

>Signs away Jerusalem to israel
>Signs away chunk of syria to israel
Wonder who is behind this post

He served Israel more than USA.

>copypaste jidf bots while the thread gets flagged
I wonder why kikes don't want us to talk about the orange man

Biden is a puppet.

Donald J Trump is the greatest leader we have ever had. Without his selflessness in service to the nation, his love of the USA and his business acumen, Operation Shadowprez would never have worked.

All the things Biden is doing are for show. DJT never actually handed over power. Biden's inauguration was a farce. His EOs will never actually go into effect. Haven't you heard? WE HAVE NOT LOST. IN FACT, WE HAVE WON.

Donald J. Trump is STILL PRESIDENT.

HOW?

The plan was enacted over the weekend… Only you never saw it.

Biden, his cabinet, and tons of both Dem and Republican senators and other officials were arrested. Proof of their vast crimes was shown. They were court martialed and found guilty. However, it was decided this was too much for the American people to accept. Overturning the election and showing the crimes of these politicians could lead to Civil War.
So an agreement was reached: Biden and other deep state elements will be allowed to move freely and serve their terms. President Trump would "concede" and leave office. But this is all for appearances. Behind the scenes, Donald J. Trump is still President.

This plan, known as Shadowprez, was seen as a last resort. But it worked. Anything that happens in the next 4 years is actually President Trumps doing.

#MAGA #WWG1WGA
#SHADOWPRESIDENT
#CHECKMATE

Attached: #shad0wprez.jpg (470x545, 38.93K)

lmao you're a faggot who will die from your AIDS

inb4 seethe

Attached: You Rejected This.png (1816x1336, 1.11M)

Truth hurts, he basically gave Israel everything it wanted on its wishlist.

He fucking pardoned Jonathan Pollard's ISRAELI SPY HANDLER, but not HIS OWN FUCKING SUPPORTERS after the january 6th protests

he was owned through and through by the jews, i will never trust another american politician until i see them explicitly call out the jews

so........... you prefer Trump?

Law and order is restored

Attached: Capitol finally a return to normalcy.jpg (1500x500, 158.6K)

>Only 39% of Americans approve of the job Biden is doing as president.
>A stunning 47% "strongly" disapprove; just 16% "strongly" approve.
>More than seven in 10, 71%, say the United States is "on the wrong track;"
>16% say it's headed in the right direction.
>Even most Democrats say the country is on the wrong track, 46%-34%.
>Three of four independents and nearly every Republican agree.
How do I make money off the Democrats being slaughtered in the midterms?

Attached: reformer.jpg (864x864, 108.2K)

Get over it chud, the future is progressive neocuck.

Attached: 1654082725871.jpg (933x595, 78.34K)

Implying one has to choose between disabled sleepy joe shabbos goy #1 or orange man retard shabbos goy #2

the greatest trick the jews ever played was convincing the goy they don't own every fucking american politician

Agreed, fuck Biden.

I wonder if Biden will be assassinated, the dudes a retard and needs to be put down like a dying dog.

Same, user.

Faggots signed their own death warrants when they stole the election from him. 2024 gonna be wild

Attached: trump-scouts.jpg (2500x1667, 338.83K)

I guess his family owe great money to Jews, because all that bootlicking started with his dad

Wasn't he just putins little bitch boy selling out USAs national interests because Putin had indecent photos and videos of him with his own daughter?