THE TRUE CRYPTO REDPILL

What bobos and larping bobos fail to realise is that, more importantly than macro economic factors is the fact that there is too much money at stake to let it fail.
Newfags won't remember 2020, when every massive bitcoin dump was accompanied by exchanges simultaneously going offline? This is was so that whales and exchanges could fix the chart and allow the bull run to continue.
Let go of what you think you know about organic market patterns, realise that it's the exchanges and giga whales preventing btc from dropping below 20k - because if previous patterns are invalidated and btc goes below all time high then investors will lose confidence in a new all time high next cycle as well.
CZ has a net worth of about 94bn. You really think that they're going to let the gravy train fail at this stage just due to economic factors? There are too many billions of dollars to be made.

I wrote this to help my fellow white Eurobros as we're underpaid and overtaxed, and muslim gangs are taking over our cities with their small businesses and buying up of cheap properties. Kindly let this thread slide before the burgers wake up.

Attached: wfhwife.jpg (1284x2282, 282.45K)

The crypto market is a tiny blip in the global economy. It could disappear overnight and 99.9% of people's lives would go unchanged. People wouldn't even notice except for the hundreds of articles written about the crash.

Late night burger here, will be reposting during normie hours thakns.

Attached: Goblins.jpg (621x952, 91.25K)

Lol people have been fucking whack'd over crypto, and a handful of oligarchical billionaires control the key areas of liquidity - the exchanges. As long as they control the liquidity, we will never see organic bitcoin price action, ever.
And that's a good thing.

Black people whack each other over personal disagreements who the fuck gives a shit about what degenerates are killing each other over.

>As long as they control the liquidity, we will never see organic bitcoin price action, ever.

Yeah but they need to offload their bags to lemmings to cash out, can't artificially keep prices up forever. The price may never go to 0 but the exchange for fiat will freeze and it'll be dead.

We can’t afford to be exposed to cognitohazard from delusional powers that be resulting in an unsustainable defence. Also europe is genuinely awful. You will not make it here. Too much psychopathy in business is fucking terrible business.

Hence why patterns will never be invalidated. Do you think they'll let bitcoin drop past 19k and destroy everything we think we know about bitcoin cycles? The damage to Bitcoin's reputation would be insurmountable.
This is the lowest that they can realistically go if there is going to be another BTC bullrun with 100% certainty. And when they feel the time is right, they will kick start another manufactured bull run. The only risk is that exchanges may get tired of waiting for ideal conditions for another bullrun, and get "hacked".
So slurp your tokens, buy the drip, leverage trade the crab, and move your tokens off of exchanges, and you will make it during the next manufactured bullrun.

cope
watch us go below 20k
"store of value" is a meme and everybody knows it
at best btc is a digital asset. thats it.

Yeah we all know btc is fundamentally worthless come on. But who cares when literal billions can be made from it ;) it's all a game.

im getting icp moonman scammer vibes from you OP
btc could be going to 10k it unironically could be ogre desu

Yeah bro, CZ and his chums will just pack up their bags and say "hey let's let the crypto market irreparably implode, fuck it we don't need to make any more money".
If anything this would be the ultimate test of BTC as a store of value. If it can maintain previous patterns in such a poor macro economic environment, can you imagine how much midwit money would be pouring in? There is too much to lose, and too much to gain right now for BTC to ever reach 10k. And what's the use in slurping BTC cheapies at 10k if investor confidence in crypto vanishes completely and it never reaches a new ath?

The only caveat that I have to add is that this manipulation only counts for bitcoin. We may see a new type of bear market, where BTC retardedly maintains its price and ALTs plummet to never before seen lows against btc. Expect to see a huge increase in bitcoin dominance over the next few months as all big money flows to maintaining btc price, and ethereum will continue falling to new lows. The ethereum chart is what the BTC chart SHOULD be looking like right now, sans whale manipulation.

you're reading too much into the narrative, jp morgan called ETH a better store of value than BTC last year and its well below its ath.
if it is favourable for btc to below 20k for reasons we obviously dont know and can't comprehend, it will be, same goes for 100k.
normies dont think, they do what the tv and #trending's say.
it could go to 17k then in 5 years 170k and if the tv and internet calls it a store of value at 170k, it is.

Based bobo larper getting midwit newfags rekt.

CZ's wealth is highly illiquid (and depends on that lack of liquidity, if he tried to sell his companies, or his coins, they hugely drop in value because there's fuck all actual money in crypto)

He cannot keep the price up forever no matter what manipulations he does, if there are no buyers.

Finally, the while crypto ecosystem is so tightly woven into itself, with everyone leveraged against everyone else, backed by the current price of these coins, that even small collapses can cause a chain reaction. Which is actually, exactly what we're seeing.

Here's how you can know its happening: btc and eth fall harder than alts, because better assets are sold first since you can find more buyers for them.

you talk about giga whales as if they arent the same people who manipulate the traditional stock market. When will you goyims learn that they would rather cause a global war, crashing the power grid, than allow internet coins replace the US Dollar. Silly, silly goyims...

>Isley !2ySisYPHus
I'm having flashbacks to Any Forums in 2012

so many people in this thread that weren't there in late 18 early 19 when based bitmex ginger anagram saved the market from oblivion once and started a new bullrun that almost got us to new ath before the repo market shit started
then weren't here for the covid event where he again saved the markets at a critical point sparking another bullrun

right now there is a battle in the crypto space, mega whale oldfags control their funding 100% and can do some pretty wild things with it, meanwhile the vc and tradi hedgies cancer that has been infiltrating the space were shitting all over the market
in the past 6 months the btc whales killed gutted and stuffed the corpses of all the wal street hedgies would thought they could come in and fuck shit up
whales don't have quarterly reports and cashing out investors to worry about

after the liquidation mayhem we have seen the last month, do you have any idea how bad the market would get if all the liquidations get cascaded in the 10k to 20k range, we could see 1000 btc again if that happens
so yeah i am in the camp that og whales will defend this position and went in with 50% of my networth here
from the looks of it it seems that all the crapstitutions that made btc a nasdaq correlated asset got burned out already, then imagine how hard crypto could go if in this macro condition the narrative of a store of value and inflation hedge is restored

i also like how in euro shit papers for the most normiest of npc's the btc hitpieces are rolling out like crazy the past month
you didn't tell people to sell their corns in the past 6 months, but now you are telling people to sell saying you are a financial genius who saw it all coming, i am betting their is a lot of money paid for these articles to make retail sell the bottom

New and inspiring info, and you write a bit autistically like me. Thanks for confirming that I'm not having psychotic delusions.

well this is a autist safe space user, we are all on the spectrum here

I guess the best strategy to take bearing all this in mind is wait for sub $500 ethereum and accumulate throughout the bear market - the eth chart will be the most organic one this cycle.
If you have a conscience and want to make some contribution to the future of crypto, I'd also urge everyone to help contribute to the 20-20.5k bitcoin buy wall too.

>I wrote this to help my fellow white Eurobros as we're underpaid and overtaxed
but i mexican

Attached: 546546546.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)