I don't know if anyone cares but Retromags is starting to upload hi-res scans of Beckett Pokemon Collector starting...

I don't know if anyone cares but Retromags is starting to upload hi-res scans of Beckett Pokemon Collector starting with issue 1, so if you have any nostalgia for the time before your life was ruined by drugs you can just download it and re-experience the time when you still felt joy

retromags.com/files/file/5517-beckett-pokémon-collector-issue-001-september-1999/

Attached: Becket_Pokemon_Collector_Issue_1_9-1999_Page_01.jpg.d324101c35b82d5c0964b445492369ce.jpg (300x400, 37.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/19991128052802/angelfire.com/ak2/rogergames/pokemon.html
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That takes me back, user. I remember my mom picking this up from the local grocery store for me and having my mind blown that they had every single new Pokemon covered, right down to Arceus. This was before my household had internet so before then I'd either see new Pokemon from playing the games myself or the anime if it was Pokemon like Politoed or Scizor in GSC. I would read this so much, getting excited over the new evolutions. I even remember pestering my mom to mail my shitty fakemon drawings in so they could get featured they never did ;_;. Maximum soul. It's a shame they had to stop making these over the TPCi lawsuit but vidya magazines are pretty much dead nowadays due to the internet.

Attached: 51MCrYu4uYL.jpg (332x500, 48.93K)

several years of issues is a pretty good run- that site lists a lot of different videogame and video game-adjacent magazines and there's some that barely made three issues. Can probably chalk that up to Pokemon's craze mainly.

YO I was hoping someone had done something like this.

Do they have Pojo as well?

I see what yyou're fucking doing,Jason Boehm, tracing art you FUCK

Attached: fuckign tracing.png (581x740, 321.23K)

fucking Beckett calling Rocket's Sneak Attack (Team Rocket Lady) as Team Rocket's Little Sister

checking some of these old websites on the wayback machine and like the page was coded to give popups on one of them, that's hilarious

i may be a degenerate pokéfag but even i don't fuck with drugs

web.archive.org/web/19991128052802/angelfire.com/ak2/rogergames/pokemon.html

this fucking site

Wonder if Jason ever got back to Sheridan

love these old websites, you know I had to download this. Old gifs are the best

Attached: chan.gif (32x32, 1.12K)

don't think so, there's some pokemon unofficial stuff on internet archive but nothing major unless you want extremely british magazine pokemon talk

I wonder where those people are now.

I used to buy the yugioh version of this magazine

the ybasically doxxed the kids who sent in art, you could look them up

That's a hugechu

Attached: Fatchu.png (1811x1565, 38.88K)

same with letters, magazines always posted full name and address for years because that's how it was done, and when people started using emails they posted those as well. So if you open literally any old videogame magazine you'd probably be able to find several of the readers very easily.

That's not a bad Ash/Red for a late 90's fake-anime style

Weird how that was just considered normal back then, no wonder serial killers were more common in the 70's

>That MIDI file
So much soul

This and Pojo were kino

>Those Beckett illustrations of Johto Pokemon that only had the sprites for reference