Spoiler: yes

Spoiler: yes

Attached: boomer_yt.png (469x252, 161.59K)

This guy is retarded by the way, don't listen to him. Doesn't know what he's talking about

>boomers all die off in the next 10-20 years
>greatest transfer of wealth the world has ever seen
>'why are the newer generations all of a sudden behaving exactly like boomers?'

>>greatest transfer of wealth the world has ever seen
>hasn't read any papers on this topic or even watched the video

>boomers bad boomers bad
Boomers couldn't have been this way if the silent generation hadn't raised them like that

how about you pick yourself by the bootstraps instead of blaming others for your personal failures ? huh ?

He teaches highschool econ to zoomers he probably knows more than everyone here kek.

>What is inheritance tax

>teaches highschool econ to zoomers
That explains it, he repeats governments lies as if they're true, that's what a teacher does for a living. Never questions the data he should be questioning

Take some heckin responsibility for your actions

Attached: 43D46EEA-419D-4841-B06E-112D5C5AA2C9.png (839x768, 474.1K)

>Take some heckin responsibility
impossible when boomers vote for policies that only benefit them at the expense of everyone else.

Fuck you mean, boomers did steal everyone's future. When every generation that comes after you uniquely hates specifically your generation, then maybe it's time to start considering that you're the problem.

Attached: 1654211611798.png (1536x1893, 348.23K)

I love boomers for making zoomers seethe

>(((boomers)))
They just didn't notice and were beaten down by daddy's WW2 stories.

That person has never used a shovel before in their life.

Stop sperging out, I'm talking about his videos in general. The man just repeats MSM propaganda, might as well watch the official federal reserve youtube channel for your market analysis, see how that works out for you

>That person has never used a shovel before in their life.
Of course not, he wasn't given a license to own one by the boomer created system.

Jews push this meme to divide generations while they continue to gut us and you took the hook and sinker.

U want to take back what belongs to u from boomers? Buy in value stocks (and etfs) now when the market is down >30% .

>divide generations while they continue to gut us
Boomers offered future generations to the kikes as a sacrifice for their own material comforts. They've earned every bit of the hate they get themselves, and it's why zoomers will laugh while the elderly are beaten to death in the multicultural retirement homes of their making by the same niggers they allowed to take over.

>>greatest transfer of wealth the world has ever seen
implying they didn't spend it all

implying there's not a giant mountain of debt because boomer politicians decided to protect themselves at all cost from a minor coof virus

And who do you think that wealth is likely to transfer to?

>stock market being obliterated
>predatory reverse mortgages left and right
>massive medical bills
>boomer targeting scams and marketing left and right, designed to suck as much BoomerCash out of the golden calves before they croak.
>and not to mention - boomers deliberately pissing away all their money on hedonism before they die.

I guarantee you that less than half of all the Boomers’ money will be inherited by their children/beneficiaries.

Fuck Boomers. Between massive lead poisoning in their developmental years and now complete systemic breakdown thanks to as many Coof Shots as they can get - as a generation they should all be declared mentally unfit and viable for euthanasia.

Attached: E31FB317-7F44-4ADC-AB9E-84B02C70B3FD.gif (640x360, 3.4M)

>he doesn't know about reverse mortgages
Boomers aren't leaving you anything user, not even your family home.

Like you offer now yet don't know it

This thread is dildoes.
Zoomers don't want to work and can't understand why they have to

Cant offer what they’ve already taken.

This. They're the most selfish people to ever exist. They "have to" drive fancy new cars all the time, they "have to" go on vacations yearly or more. I watched my dad piss through an opportunity to establish generational wealth with his business. Instead it was 20k family vacations and I didn't understand the impact. It was 20k studio recording sessions to inflate his own ego about his music career in his youth. It was audi convertibles instead of investments. Then he and my mother divorced and sold my childhood home and they've pretty much pissed through that already.
The only thing I'm expecting is the house he's planning on building but even then that might bankrupt him.

>Like you offer now yet don't know it
I'm not a stranger to taking the harder road. Still unjabbed despite the pile of threats to my job and livelihood. Know why? The freedom of the future generations I'd be giving up by complying wasn't worth the "protection" the government was trying to sell me. Check yourself before you think you can attest to anyone else's willpower faggot.