Post your current team and game

>Currently playing Alpha Sapphire with pic related as my team
>Only rule of this playthrough is to use 'mons I haven't used before
>Really want to give Huntail some time to shine in particular, even it's gay counterpart is used more than it
>Don't know who to discard in favor for it

Pikachu in this is the cosplay pikachu btw, never gonna see another game so I'm using her for once

Attached: ORAS_team.jpg (1197x298, 40.13K)

user, ... why Magcargo?

Good physical wall with decent special attacking options, fills some needs on my team. Slow though.

This is my current team in Pokemon XG. Currently dealing with Cipher's invasion of Phenac.
The Kingler and Torkoal will get replaced as I find mons I want to use.

Attached: XG Team.png (1175x272, 152K)

Attached: _20220225_163316.png (902x1519, 263.21K)

>not posting an actual picture of your team in game
NGMI

Oh yeah forgot the names from left to right is
>Jay Cutler
>Foreman
>Oyama
>Henry
>British
>Yokozuna

Attached: DE9028EA-1D0C-4D7A-A870-5E7C17FBB653.jpg (1280x720, 202.79K)

Gold 97 Reforged
I’m at the part where I’m battling Team Rocket in Stand City after beating Okera, the Dark-type Gym Leader.
>Aquarius
>Weepingbell
>Pangshi (“Stitches”)
>Raitora
>Pinsir
>Xatu (Fly slave)

Very similar team to mine, only with Hisuian Arcanine instead of Hisuian Zoroark.

>hasn't played Yellow
Zoomer.

Yeah also similar to mine, but Goodra's moveset turned me off of using it so I took Arcanine.

Ultra Sun
>Incineroar
>Vikavolt
>Mudsdale
>Lycanroc midday
>Toucannon
>Golisopod

Currently suffering on battle tree because attack focused team with no decent special defense. Rate it anyway.

trucking along. just arrived in Hammerlocke

Attached: 0100abf008968000_2022-02-26_04-50-44-372.png (1920x1080, 1.84M)

i'm doing 6 furret in a crystal run

Why.

Shining Pearl
>Snorlax
>Misdreavus
>Ambipom
>Absol
>Clefable
>Lucario
Just finished the 6th gym, was going to finish up npc hunting for spiritomb but gave up after ~6 hours

Still trekking through Pokemon Unbound, Expert difficulty. The team pic is a bit old, but they're all around Lv 60 now. Just fought the Water Gym Leader which was actually a pretty unique fight since your types change depending on the types of the first two moves you have on your Pokemon.
I really like these Gym gimmicks, since it really shows that even when a Gym Leader uses primarily one type (and even then, there's been exceptions), there's also another level of strategy to keep in mind. Even up 'til now, every single boss fight has kept me on my toes and the difficulty doesn't seem to let up, and I really enjoy that as much as it can be frustrating at times.
Just gonna explore the region some more, fight trainers I haven't fought, and then we have to go to Crystal Peak for some story stuff.

Attached: unbound.jpg (4036x1369, 1.68M)

current team for white 2. will probably replace someone with druddigon but I'm not sure who

Attached: w2.png (1323x973, 131.45K)

I'd go with Zangoose

>ditching the token normal mon
no way fag

r8?

Attached: E4-SOULSILVER-SCREENSHOT.jpg (683x512, 173.04K)

I'm gonna cut your fucking heat off cunt

Fair enough
I just don't know how good Zangoose is (never raised it before), but I know Druddigon at least has all sorts of coverage moves

how come ?