Thoughts?

thoughts?

Attached: 9972B097-4EFC-4596-9F42-279FC01607BD.jpg (890x1024, 84.13K)

Pokémon + sex? Arnt most pokemon fans virgins?

>Cryptocurrency
Based
>Helping Ukraine
Cringe

>swimming
What?

Attached: E8XXWZPXoAAPZHF.jpg (640x480, 57.09K)

Maybe it's a nigger school

i would love to learn about pigeons honestly

You can choose FIVE subjects, user. What will you choose?
Pigeon's gotta be one of them.

Pigeon

>Cryptocurrency
Cringe
>Helping Ukraine
Based

So all of them?

>Pokémon + sex

Attached: 1618171878668.png (623x436, 75.36K)

Pokemon fans are most people, user. So no, you're just a fucking loser.

Tell some of those kids they'll end up homeless or dead.

that's what I'd do.

>pigeon
Kid's going places

>lego-anatomy
wat

The rest are good, I expected more cringe.

Honestly should be mandatory for all schools. So many people don't know how to swim.

I can get behind almost all of these, maybe Gen alpha won’t be nearly as fucked as the zoomers

Really? Pokemon, NFTs, "just learn to code bruh" and Crypto? They seem as dumb and gullible as the average urbanite tweeting millennial and fad obsessed boomer to me but at least these are just still children.

>lego anatomy
These kids are going places.

>karate
based or cringe?

They think students should be taught to swim, what's so hard to understand about that?

Interesting topic

>helping Ukraine
I'd understand "helping the innocent people from Ukraine". But just "helping Ukraine" while not explaining how USA and the NATO are responsible for the attacks is ultimately an attempt to brainwash the kids with propaganda. I guess you can't have the kids question their government at that age.

>Econimics
>Nutrition/Fitness
>Mechanics
>Programming
>Sex Ed.
>Cooking
>Pigeon
Honestly not a bad set. There's some dumb stuff obviously, as expected with 13 year olds, but otherwise I'd consider it a decent list.

>helping ukranie
how? by fanning the flames bombing russia? fucking retards

Launch the Rods of God en masse at Russia.

this, should be helping the innocent instead

Meh, better than shitposting here at least.

When I was in school, there were so many teachers that would proudly say "America is the best country in the world." There is no attempt in trying to show the perspectives of other countries during major historical events, and America is always portrayed as the hero. I never liked this. Today I still wish I knew what other people from other countries actually felt during those events.

That's not a life skill, that's extracurricular work with an organization like Amnesty International.

There will always be war but there will always be things in life you can't control 100% or get the happy end result you want. Students need to learn that shit happens, there's options for when shit happens but they need to know that getting continously angry over the shit they can't control or fix is going to drive them mad.

>Cryptocurrency
>NFTs

Sure, why not? We make kids sell candy so we might as well get them involved in more pyramid schemes. Why not sign them up to sell supplements or moisturizers if we want them in that MLM train early