SHIBagholders. you're SHIBagholding

stop SHIBagholding, SHIBagholders. there is no need to SHIBaghold your SHIBags to zero.

Attached: Shiba_Inu_coin_logo.png (256x256, 23.75K)

SHIBagholders. It's over.

I agree with OP. SHIBagholders, you're SHIBagholding. SHIBagholders, sell or get the rope.

indeed, we must remind the SHIBagholders every day that they are SHIBagholding SHIBags to zero. SHIBagholder SHIBags are worthless, there is no future for SHIBags.

How do even SHIBholders cope at this point? This shitcoin won't ever see 0.00002000 again, wake up fools, you're not going to become billionares. It's never going to reach 0.01. Stop dreaming, it's time to sell for your lives

Pure autism, get help

their SHIBags are down 93%, i assume they cope by trying to ignore this thread, however their ignorance will not change the fate of their SHIBags. their SHIBags are going to zero. SHIBagholders are SHIBagholding SHIBags to zero.

t. seething SHIBagholder SHIBagholding SHIBags

Well you having lots of shib is actually cool.

Attached: BasedPW.png (633x950, 955.13K)

Is anyone here actually bagholding Shiba?

they're all retard when great gems like EGLD and RIDE are out there.

SHIBagholder.

there are many SHIBagholders on Any Forums

those coins, like SHIB, are scams, and they are going to zero, just like SHIB.

Shib is based

Attached: download (84).jpg (740x494, 30.91K)

SHIB is a dog scam shitcoin ponzi that's going to zero. your SHIBags are worthless, SHIBagholder.

I still have 18 million

I can tell you're tired of doing this, but someone is forcing you to continue. Let us help you, bro. We can save you

your SHIBags are going to zero.

this never gets old, SHIBagholder.

Joseph, it's not your fault. Okay? I'm here for you, buddy.

Post a vocaroo Puerto Rican schizo guy

I think OP is a no life faggot but I have to agree, its over. You shibaggies are gonna shibaghold all the way to zero.

ur bags aint worth jack
shib = deadcoin

SHIBagholders, stop SHIBagholding. there is no need to SHIBaghold your SHIBags to zero.

>oh yeah, i'm virgin, how do you know?
That's you, OP