Next Bull Run's Narrative: Utility Tokens

what are you slurping in preparation for the next run?

Attached: utility tokens.png (592x430, 132.49K)

is RLC still a viable project? forget the city prototype thing that got mentioned recently. anything else to look forward to? how does it compare to truebit?

>Utility Tokens

Attached: 97314267.jpg (340x340, 18.39K)

next bull run's tokens don't exist yet.

use the gif, faggot

Slurping more BAT. It has already climbed like 14 spots on CMC rankings in the past week. I think its going to start gaining during a bear market like link did in 2018. Supply capped and fully circulating and exchange liquidity is drying up and increased users are thinning the supply. Then you have brave regularly buying the token off the exchanges for reward distribution. Seems like a no brainer.

the chinks are accumulating this like mad

bruce knows something

Attached: hugeaccumulation.jfif.jpg (225x225, 5.92K)

>icy piss

This. I'm waiting for biz to shill me new projects. Certainly not going to buy shit thats years old.

what is Lindy Effect?
>The Lindy effect (also known as Lindy's Law) is a theorized phenomenon by which the future life expectancy of some non-perishable things, like a technology or an idea, is proportional to their current age.

at these prices I yolo'd and grabbed a 10k stack, will see what happens in a few years.

>RLC
Digital dogshit, pajeet marketing team spamming Any Forums, no working product
>GRT
Holy fucking shit, completely useless project on top of the token being fucking useless
>GLM
Logo looks too much like google's old logo, name is literally fucking "golem". Oy vey
>LINK
Token not needed, useless convoluted json parser
>ICP
I see pee, icy pee, completely fucking useless, no one is building on it, VC already rugged, CEO is a literal schizo
>BAT
Useless pajeet tipping token, team couldn't run a successful marketing campaign to save their lives.

So basically the coins that survive the bear will continue to survive and eventually moon

>what are you slurping in preparation for the next run?
BAT

You buy bear market tokens then move the cash into next cycles bull market tokens. Theres probably another 3-4 years before the next bull market and most of the bull market tokens haven't been created yet.

gonna be icp and tezos and whatever sam bankjew picks up after abandoning solana

RLC will go absolutely nuclear
Yes. They are actually hiring and releasing products this year. That's why biz fuds it every thread. I'm all in so I will fight the fudders.

> delete this
Those who do not understand do not deserve the moon

Yes. The Lindy effect is absolutely a real thing. Buy older non performing coins and watch them perform next bull run.

RBC and FRIN
Freedom before 2025

This is the truth. 99% of old alts never reach new ATH’s ever again, mostly new alts do well during new bull runs

99% is being stupid. Many older coins end up taking off m. RLC was one.

LINK is the only thing worth buying here

PEERCOIN... thank me later