Anyone want know what to pump scam works

I'm in insider and a little drunk. I know no here will believe me anyways so fucking just ask and I'll spill the beans.

Attached: 1654630136583.jpg (225x225, 9.77K)

spill the beans, old man

Well one word. Low volume. What to know more?

Attached: 1655269979104.jpg (860x458, 28.22K)

2 more things. Stop losses and over leveraged traders. Put the 3 together and it's equals cash for any one who can move the market. Easy to do as a whale in a bear market. Bull markets are actually boring as a whale trader.

Will another pump come? in 15% more I can just exit on my original deposits.

Looks like it won't pump. Not enough short are bring load up. Probably dumping it in the next hour unless people short hard here. Longs are being loaded up so those look yummy.

XRP price prediction? Will it finally pump this year?

Would you recommend I just close my positions and eat my loss or will dump be not-so-bad? What do you think will happen if BTC 20K is breached as well?

Xrp will never pump. Ripple labs doesn't scam people the way we do. They just gradually off load their bags consistently. It's litteraly programmed in. Xrp doesn't need to pump. The price is irrelevant. Ripple labs makes money from the banks using their system or that is their business plan at least. From what I've heard they have actually completely crashed and burned at convincing xrp is even needed.

ser can you stop the chopping and just finish it
my fingers are bleeding and there a bigger fish to cook

If we break 20500 I'd close it but it will move very fast at that level.

We only control so much. The markets sometimes throw a wrench at us. It's why we keep our leverage low. We know long term we all win.

Convincing anyone xrp** fuck I'm getting to drunk right now.

Your digits intrigue me and are checked. I got one last question user, give it to me straight, do you want to see some random stranger like me dipped on? You're not fooling me right gooby?

Attached: 1644518812179.png (230x180, 36.61K)

Fuck as if it matters if you some poor nigger on biz make a few extra bucks. It's litteraly irrelevant and I know you all are retarded and will give it away. You guys here are just gambling.

Do you rate technical analysis? Can I make it day trading?

Attached: efd.jpg (660x650, 68.74K)

It about 40% accurate. If you traded opposite you'd actually make more money. It's useless. Momentum and moving averages are all that matter.

OP do you think price is going to go down as long as interest rate hikes are being done? And next bull run in 2024?

Thanks for you candid responses. I do actually have a general question that could help more than me. What's your best advice you'd give traders who just survived their first boom-bust cycle?

How much btc is needed to safely create these low volume pumps?
It seems like 200 btc buys/exchange is enough to get movement
Also how many retards are defending 20k, or is it just the never under ath meme carrying this shit

Down yes. Less money means less pump. It's simple fuck math. The fact people here don't understand basic monetary theory blows my mind. No idea when the next bull run will happen or if it Wil even come close to getting as high. Basically the ecconmy is super fucked. It will pump though. It's all about percentages of gain or drop, the price of btc is actually irrelevant.

It all depends on how low the volume is and how close the market is to a good chunck of stop losses. The over leverage in the markets is what really gets it going. It's why you should never open a leverage trade when it seems super obvious which way the market is about to go.

Honestly... You got in way to late. I have no real advice because I'd hate to be you and knowing what I know I'd not even be in crypto at all.

spill the beans larplord

Care to share where the market is going then? I figured govs were going to over regulate this and force two types of coins to exist: official coins and black market coins. The govs and big institution and banks were going to try to shake people out as hard as they can to control the sanctioned coins that survive.

I have been this whole thread. If you don't want to believe me it doesn't matter at all.

The government has no actual plan to regulate it. They seem to planning on crush it and making sure people have a bitch of time moving money in and out.

So you're saying invest in guns and body armor?

You should always be invested in guns and body armer, bullets and food that has nothing to do with crypto and the ecconmic crash though. Those tu8jg are just common sense.