A normal GRT thread

A graph GRT thread not posted by the Omega fucker.

Post your hopes, dreams, reasons for supporting or not thinking the coin will work.

“IT can’t Go bElOw 10c” bullshit not allowed

Attached: 9B07A5D5-4E02-48B0-B27C-19C9B775243F.png (1200x1200, 94.54K)

Never seeing above $1 again. Token not needed.

Why not? Genuinely curious.

he's retarded and probably a parsiq transexual.

Normal GRT thread? That's like saying a "white jew". Not possible.

It's over

Make sure you atleast pick up a sui stack

my GRT stays hurt

Attached: 1606750233241.jpg (580x1584, 101.65K)

Look at the tokenomics. The team has literally come out and said that they want to discourage speculation and keep GRT at a steady price.

The team has literally not come out and said that.

the team won't discuss the price because they're not allowed to do that you dumb faggot. are you new?

You’re referring to the rule the main channel on their telegram has.

They don’t talk about price because they focus on answering questions about the actual use case and they have a literal whole other telegram for price speculation.

I get tho how that can be off putting.

TG? Every single communication method they opened has that rule. Discord police fags are the worst.

By the way, it's over.

They just don't want to get nailed by regulators.

Kek

Where's that Omega and that PRQ shill.
I'm shorting both your shitcoins

Have fun shorting a coin that literally can’t fall below 10 cents. It’s written in the protocol

It's literally not

slurped up 20k and delegating what am I in for boys

Tick-tock, tick-tock, the hitman is coming, faggot
Pain, with possible Link-tier paradise Q1 '23

>Omega fucker
Hes retarded. He might actually have retardation. His threads are so fucking stupid.

>Have fun shorting a coin that literally can’t fall below 10 cents. It’s written in the protocol
Doesn't say that. Post link to where it says that. You can't.

A pump n dump is when someone or some party specifically manipulates a lot of buyers to get on a hype train to pump it up and then dump it themselves. There was no such hype train beyond the excitement of it going up and the lack thereof when it goes down. Look at any other coin and there is a constant minimal hype train. Some go up and some do not. We use the term pump n dump these days to describe anything a lot of people like and talk about that goes up and comes down. But that, by itself, is not a pump n dump. It’s an up and down. Thats GRT in a nut shell.