User, be honest with me, do you think Metaverse still has a chance to finally make it if we get out of this market?

user, be honest with me, do you think Metaverse still has a chance to finally make it if we get out of this market?

Attached: 1654806247724.jpg (741x852, 353.91K)

sauce

>new thread in Any Forums
>a trannie is used as pic
stoooooopp

>that tummy
B-bros...

probably just ketchup

Attached: 1467657091603.jpg (240x232, 6.67K)

pls tell me this is a man

every bitch needs to get to this weight before they can eat again.

Attached: 1643992750382.png (640x640, 541.92K)

>pic
This is a woman.
>question
Do you mean Facebook or in general?
In both cases the answer is yes, but how do you know which one will be the most popular? Shotgun investment strategy may be the only reasonable option if you have no insider info.

Yes. The next logical step after remote work is hiring 3rd world employees for 3rd world salaries and working conditions and having the office be a virtual space.

>tranny
found the incel

That is a woman (Ticker: $XX)

What a man!

nope, at least in crypto related projects
only successful projects will be things like META because Mark has millions of dollar to make it

It's a man. Really fit, but a man. Just look at those abs

Underrated post

Coomers, explain why tummy is hotter than everything else.

Attached: 30A790C0-77E6-4587-9896-F42AC67094E8.png (678x525, 50.8K)

if you dont mind...

Attached: 5y6ekc2p91s71.png (466x558, 124.84K)

Why do you guys only pay attention to threads with coomerbait pics... it's not fair when I try to make my own threads that get absolutely no replies but all it takes for you coomers to come and post here is a tranny pic to trigger your neurons. I'm sick of this fucking board.

man's mayonnaise too

yeah, it does

there's a bunch of projects there, still waiting to launch their full product. Like Meta and ReBase

Outsider here. These posts are objectively correct. The metaverse is just a way to make "IRL jobs" obsolete and further accelerate adoption of a cyberpunk dystopia to enslave the ignorant masses with funny VR toys. There's a reason why (((they))) keep flooding white countries with migrants from third world shitholes.

>ReBase
The new Dropp? Yeez, that thing is expensive and ugly as fuck

fuck yes user especially with the hbar foundation creating a $250M metaverse fund to accelerate consumer brand adoption, the metaverse will for sure make it

>NOOOOOOOOOO YOU HAVE TO PAY ATTENTION TO MY MEANINGLESS RAMBLE!!!!!!

Try /smg/.

no, and it never did. it was always just an attempt to drum up some hype to pump the stock.
capitulation when "meta" inevitably changes its name back to facebook

tummy where baby make happen

worse, globalhomoer vrchat was never going to be as big as they said.

looks like Emiru