Playthrough thread

Old thread died just as I was about to post an update to my shitty white playthrough.

Got nebraska over, just gotta train her up. Made it to nimbasa though unironically having some trouble due to having such a small team. Hopefully an espeon will help. I never catch mons that aren't on the planned team so these three are it until the next member joins. Also bianca is driving me insane

Attached: PXL_20220225_014238641.jpg (2268x4032, 2.18M)

first time playing gen 8, just beat nessa
I'm a little overleveled because I spent wayyyy too much time on the isle of armor

Attached: 0100abf008968000_2022-02-25_02-33-33-964.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

>boxing the started
based

Finally beat the big guy in Pokemon Unbound. Having to fight really strong, bulky Pokemon that always move first when half of my team are frail was a bit stressful, but I managed somehow. Clefable and Azumarill did most of the work since they were the only ones who actually could take a hit or two.
Now I gotta find Rock Climb and I can explore some more.

Attached: unbound.jpg (4007x1338, 1.7M)

Starting a blaze black 2 nuzlocke lads

That’s crazy I’m starting a Blaze Black Nuzlocke rn

damn brat kid...

Attached: Screenshot_20220224-012843_7a66e42c6ad904fa8866b59c1e9c8a22~2.jpg (1440x962, 379.84K)

needs correction..

Finishing up some requests before I move on to the Icelands

Attached: 3719669C-2F6F-456E-8341-8D4991165C47.jpg (1280x720, 202.79K)

cool team user, hope you enjoy your run :)

>Playing a Firered Nuzlocke
>Find a Psyduck in Seafoam
>"Cool, time to catch"
>It Screeches at my Vileplume, lowering my Defense
>Then it uses Psych Up, lowering its own Defenses so I can't lower its HP
I....I didn't ask for this 5D chess.......

hes psychic user, hes reading your mind to predict your moves

That Psyduck is challenging you with its massive brain

Based and won’t-take-me-alive-pilled

Just beat 2nd gym leader Grant in X,
using a frogadier, fletchinder, helioptile, honedge, and floette currently, planning to get a goodra later in the game bc i like to build my team as I progress, but feel like I got too many too quick.
also im only using gen 6 mons

i like to do shiny playthroughs of games, this is my planned white 2 team, volcarona is the only one i still need to obtain

Attached: download (8).png (256x168, 16.02K)

and here my team from heart gold that really started off my shiny hunting interest years ago

Attached: download (9).png (256x168, 21.34K)

I started reading the BW manga in Any Forums

Is there any patch of hack that lets me play BW with the content of both versions?

Gen 5 is really cool. I hope their remakes are above expectations

and this is the team im starting for soulsilver but haven't gotten any members for yet. might swap scizor for heracross since scyther is hard to get in hgss and I'm not sure i want to trade one in from platinum

need advice on the last member, id prefer something from either gen 2 or a 4th gen cross evo
id also want either a rock climb user or a waterfall user
currently leaning towards qwilfish, quagsire, or lickilicki, thoughts?

Attached: download (4).png (256x168, 19.5K)

good shit user. i play the same way. youve got a cool team, glhf

awesome teams user, ive done plenty of shiny hunting but yet to attempt a shiny team playthrough myself. good luck with white 2

ever since incorporating hms on my main team instead of offloading them I'll never go back
it's much more restrictive in team building, and it sucks to have to give up coverage moves for some of the more useless hms, but being able to readily use them while exploring is just so rewarding and makes the games way more interesting to explore imo

ive always done this. its usually doable enough with minimal compromises to the pokemon on a team, and like yeah im messing up some move sets but these games are designed to be beaten by children; its not smogon

ive never understood the hm slave memes