Only 2 days PMDchads

only 2 days PMDchads

Attached: 675.png (898x556, 707.46K)

I loved the last remake. I'll take another remake or a new game.

Wait, there's CHARIZARD WINGS in this pic?!?!!? 10/10 best PMD Game. Charizard qualified.

Nah, just make Explorers DX.
Gates to Infinity and SMD proved they can't write a story wrote a shit anymore

SMD had bad bad pacing problems but what's with Gates' story?

Limit the amount of revive seeds you can hold

I fucking wish

Attached: debioq6-82311607-f8ca-4840-a2ae-3e64fe32e227.jpg (949x688, 150.21K)

I just beat pmd blue and fuck now i feel sad as hell. Also damn, they really let you die in there, huh.

>Just make another soul less remake
based conzoomer

>I'll take another remake
The only remake I'd take is Sky, and you know that they won't remake Sky.
I would be fine if they gave me a new MD game. Just don't give me a remake of Time/Darkness and not include Sky into the mix.

Attached: 1433815808596.png (400x350, 212.48K)

pmd remakes are handled by a different team, they're much less likely to make a bad remake and remove features for no reason

you mean like how they removed friend areas for no reason?

You mean like how you find chestnuts easy as fuck now in PMD Dx?

less likely
what's so bad about that?

chestnuts were never hard to find, retard.
the last floor of uproar forest was guaranteed to have one.

>What's so bad about that

Attached: 1613527460595.png (236x200, 30.31K)

The reason was friend areas' expanded room. In the original, there was only room for 1 of each species in that area. If you wanted duplicates, you'd have to give up your chance to have another species on your team. In the remake, your camp capacity goes up to 38 mons, and with abilities and shinies and rare qualities, there's incentive to have duplicates. Not to mention friend areas were always just glorified menus.

They made it super casual anyway, you fucking whore

>RT
>3 trips to uproar forest to finish the subplot
>RTDX
>3 trips to uproar forest to finish the subplot
explain to me how this is casualized.

>can’t answer the question
you faggots are so fucking annoying
>Just don't give me a remake of Time/Darkness and not include Sky into the mix
you know that time + darkness is basically just sky right? Are you really only looking forward to Spinda’s juice bar shit? I’ve never understood the obsession with third versions, especially for MD. They are the same product, and remakes always change something. So Time + Darkness remake isn’t going to be exactly time and darkness.
schizo thread. The “”””removal”””” of friend areas was a positive because it allowed more pokemon. Also friend areas were still there AND you still had access to the art in the menu which is all friend areas were. I don’t understand this, it’s the same autism as walking pokemon
so you want everyone to be forced to go through the same dungeon over and over again to progress the story? I’m glad Any Forums will never design an official pokemon game

Ho0w is that it took you the same trips if you can find them in any floor?

I'm not that user, but wasn't Uproar Forest just a short breather dungeon anyway?

>you zoomers are so fucking annoying

Attached: 1621366775066.jpg (400x400, 21.63K)

It was, but it is still meant to prepare you for the ending, so why nerf it even more? I still haven't played pmd dx, but damn the original game is already easy, why nerf things even more. If people don't like this genre of game why the fuck making it easier would "attract" more people game is already fucking easy as it was. The dumb decisions they took make me question what they were trying to achieve there.

I have no horse in this race, but holy fuck are you shilling your ass off right now. Surely you're getting paid and not doing this for free... right?

There's literally no reason for an Explorers remake to omit Sky content, just the same way there was no reason for BDSP to omit Platinum content. Also, being able to play as Shinx, Phanpy, Eevee, Riolu and Vulpix is a pretty big deal when you are locked into your starters for the whole main game.

Presumably because having to do the same dungeon three times over is boring and not "preparing you for the ending". I do admit it would have been preferable to just make Uproar Forest three times as long though.

????
You didn't play the game, right
You have to grind dungeons to get a proper rank to continue the story at some point

I really didn't know that, presumably because I never got gated that way. I guess I just had the rank required the whole way through.

>sky is just T/D
yeah, no.
aside from the obvious sky peak segment, special episodes, and spinda's cafe, sky adds:
>a shitload of exclusive items to mons that otherwise had shitty generic ones
>big postgame dungeons like zero isle center and destiny tower
>treasure hunt missions and challenge letter missions
>secret bazaar for stat pumping
>fixes to retarded shit like T/D's awful exclusive item system, three legendaries being stuffed into the final maze because they ran out of dungeons for them, smoothing out of the shitty rank curve, etc
all of these should be in a pmd2 remake.