Fuck. What happens now?

Fuck. What happens now?

Attached: 08E674B8-B695-4E7D-8589-936204D56A84.jpg (1284x477, 157.92K)

he fights another tiktoker for a check

the next body that will be found in a forest hanging during a livestream, will be his own

>Clickbait title
>Screenshot from sm site
Did people suddenly forget the Paul brother's content strategy or are we dealing with retarded zoomers?

who?

Jake is invested in many non crypto companies so the quote doesn't make sense.

Better question: Who gives a shit about this queef? Embarrassing this was posted.

Jake Paul is a fucking billionaire from an old money Jewish banking family. You think he's broke because crypto fell? The entire planet would have to explode for Jake Paul to go broke.

One doesn't go broke by holding. You need to be a dedicated Any Forumsionary and go all in on several successive PnDs after they've peaked hoping for a significant dead cat bounce that never comes.

Really? He is shitting on Biden on Twitter I thought Jews were big democrats

doesn't he say retarded shit like this just to make headlines?
seems like easy earned media

Too many jews these days, competition is fierce.

i hate crypto

Look up AIPAC attendees and tell me which(both) party(s) is(are) Jewish

Their definition of broke is so fucking skewed. He's still got a couple hundred thousand dollars at the very least. Jake Paul isn't by any means broke, and you bet your fucking ass he's going to use this as an opportunity for a "Started at the bottom, now we here" series on getting his money back.

He could give up every single asset and all the cash he has and still be richer than 99% of people here because his earning potential is enormous.

>What happens now?
How can you even ask that? If e-celebs like Jake Paul are doing bad, we need to kill ourselves in tribute to him. NOW!

could've used leverage, as many cryptards do

kek

>He thinks “they” stick to one party because...

They have their claws on both parties, whoever doesn’t listen, power will go to the other.

Well you're not wrong.

Attached: 1655113437793.png (967x857, 526.82K)