Gold Wars: The Battle Against Sound Money as Seen from a Swiss Perspective

>American investment advisor James Turk, editor of Freemarket Gold & Money Report, is quoted in Barron's on May 31, 1999:
>For months it has been my contention that central banks are manipulating the gold price. More proof came on May 7th with the announcement of the British government. This downward pressure of the gold price dovetails nicely with the other reason that central banks are motivated to manipulate the price of gold. Gold is the barometer by which central bank management of a country's currency and economy is being gauged and evaluated. A rising gold price is a sign that monetary danger lies ahead, such as inflation or banking problems. A falling or low-and-steady gold price is taken by the market as a sign that all is well with the national currency and the economy. Clearly, central bankers would rather not have gold looking over their shoulders at their every move. So the central bankers have been at war with gold.

If you cannot see this is exactly what is happening with Bitcoin, you are a blind man.

"We will tame bitcoin"

Attached: 1655172026179.png (1500x810, 1.27M)

Attached: greenspan.jpg (1600x1198, 341.92K)

Have a bump user rare to see a thread with actual intelligence to it

EXTREMELY IMPORTANT

Go to something like aggr.trade and check out the bitcoin chart. Something extremely unusual is happening, the trades above $100k are barely happening at all. I think someone has shutdown their bots. The market is in the hands of the people.

Seriously volume has dried the fuck up

bump, I cannot be the only one seeing this

I feel that people are just not selling

big if true
"The day the People said, 'fuck off kike', you're never getting these coins."

>"We will tame bitcoin"
as more and more of the trading happens on chain they will get rekt trying to manipulate. quite frankly, i figured exchanges were doing it w/ xmr already and expected one of them to get rekt by now.

Feels like everyone is just holding their breath waiting to see if the other shoe drops or we go to 100k

btc is already tamed goy
half a trillion is NOTHING

enjoy holding the bags

BGD straight up to $269k, there is NO LIQUIDITY

someone on FTX making lot's of $102k sells of bitcoin
what does that number mean?

now binance too
is this a signal? is this how whales speak to each other?

$102k on bybit now

$2.1m buy on binance

holy shit
what if the whales are sending trade levels to each other by way of buy/sells? $102k refers to $102k bitcoin

Checked and hopium pilled ... but I want to believe it kek

>"We will tame bitcoin"
>dam the greatest depression is starting time to end risk on exposure
institutions are weakhands

Tell me OP is a faggot without saying OP is a faggot.

>Buttcorn literally artificially tangentially scarce nothing and will never be used for day to day transactions

>Actual physical gold, a naturally rare substance that is created by exploding stars.

Attached: back_948_38.jpg (900x900, 187.58K)

Holy cow, an intelligent thread, I am stunned.
Also, I've been reading pic related. It's refreshing that he hardly mentions Bitcoin through the first half, but instead picks apart Keynesian economics.

Attached: 1119473861.jpg (300x444, 27.2K)

>naturally rare substance
kek. I can't wait to see your face when you hear about this place called space.

>It's refreshing that he hardly mentions Bitcoin through the first half, but instead picks apart Keynesian economics.
that sounds fucking great, I'll def read that book soon