The fact that everybody and their mother is 100% convinced that this is the end and that we're going to 10k or 0 or...

The fact that everybody and their mother is 100% convinced that this is the end and that we're going to 10k or 0 or whatever tells me that we are VERY close to the bottom. We've hit maximum fear. People aren't rational and are giving away their assets at a discount.

It's EXACTLY the same shit (only mirrored) as last year when everybody was sure that BTC would go to 200k+.

We'll probably see a gigascamwick to the upside soon to fuck over all the late shorters.

Attached: 1639768559343.jpg (250x249, 6.85K)

Are you dipping your toes in other alts user, or are you sticking with BTC?

>t. was too young for 2008

>The fact that everybody and their mother is 100% convinced that this is the end and that we're going to 10k or 0 or whatever tells me that we are VERY close to the bottom.
The reason people say this is because bitcoin cannot be over 10k in valuation in a high interest environment, it's impossible. You can keep coping if you want.

Do you have a single fact to back that up?

Attached: GGUV-DlW_400x400.jpg (400x400, 14.1K)

its far for over, people are still full of hope on twitter/youtube, including you
its when people really think its over and committing suicide is when we scam pump

>Just ignore Jack and Peter printing a gigaton of bitcoin on their layer 2s bro!

>it has to do the opposite of the obvious because I'm so much smarter than average
1 week later
>Okay what were the obvious signs we were going to dump?

Have you seen last month's luna subreddit and now celsius&crypto in general, retard?

Or are you just a demoralizing nocoiner incel who needs to go back to pol?

Attached: 1655418568107.png (966x966, 397.24K)

>everybody and their mother
he looked on Any Forums
selection bias

nope, I am all in eth and lost about 350k from ath, you are delusional, just like me when I thought btc would hit 100k and eth 10k

retail will keep buying until the fear and greed index hits ZERO

Attached: Crypto-Fear-Greed-Index-Bitcoin-Sentiment-Alternative-me.png (772x342, 74.43K)

>Surely all of this bad news is bullish!!!

You're an idiot who's dropping buzzwords. If you want to prove me wrong tell me how the burst of the estate bubble is similar to the demand-pull inflation we're currently facing.
Funnily enough I made threads like these at around 60k last year telling people that it would crash and got exactly the same kind of responses.
Onchain metrics prove that retailers are selling while whales are buying, exactly like during the corona dip when people also were sure that the financial system would collapse and the world would end.

What’s ops picture of? Who was this internet troll person

If you don't know the character in that image you're either too young or too old to be here. Fuck off.

>dude bitcoin is going to suddenly become uncoupled from tech stocks because uh...

bitcoin has started to be adopted and has more institutional investors than ever.
guess what institutional investors do to risky assets like tech stocks in a recession?

Is it from the matrix or something? I don't know. Either way you are a faggot millennial. You are the special generation. I have more money than you.

This kek. People refuse to acknowledge how btc has been mirroring the SPY for a while. If I wake up and see BTC has dumped hard, I know that it's already dumping in pre-market.

Gonna feed you like a baby, JC Denton from Deus Ex. Strongly suggest playing it still is relevant to this day, if you get filtered in Liberty Island then you don't have the brains to invest.

Attached: 59406766_2366064496766484_856208310347497472_n.jpg (680x512, 65.86K)

Dude stop being retarded. The Fed is fucking every single market. Crypto is not recovering until the rest of the markets recover.

See, I don't mean to be offensive but you're looking at it from a midwit perspective. Yes, BTC (and most top coins) mirror the markets on an average day HOWEVER the big difference are the big moves. BTC can go + or - 30% in an hour and that's 100% uncoupled from the market. Just look post 2018 crash, we had a long bleedout but there were still significant pumps.
Let me guess, you're one of the boomers who came here in 2016? You decrepit fucks always stick out. You think you fit, but you don't.
>I have more money than you.
I HIGHLY doubt that. Either way, I'm still in my best years and you're dying. lmao

>Onchain metrics

Lmfao. Yeah sure buddy, sure you were telling people to sell. Your bags are going to zero you 95 IQ fucking retard

Attached: B61B9885-084C-40AF-B854-9171CECB883A.png (801x1011, 111.61K)

>Muh hyperfocus on America
Crypto is global you know