Get out while you can

I work at a reputable and well known hedge fund. Things are about to get very ugly in the crypto market. The whole market is overleveraged, the barrier to the edge is closer than ever for a mass collapse in no time. If you witnessed coronavirus dump back in 2020 then you have a visual of what is coming, but much worse. We'll tap into beyond belief prices. Sell it all while you can, do take a break. Stay safe, hard times ahead.

Attached: 1626702285108.jpg (1242x1371, 1.36M)

why are you posting generic google images?

proof?

Just what had in my downloads folder back when I was apartment hunting.

Everyone here who isn't a newfag knows that a liquidation cascade is coming when 20k breaks. You don't have to larp as a hedgie to make anyone believe that

imagine opening your legs and letting the whole city to admire your hairy asshole in the morning

i want this apartment for me

ahhh yes, I also download pictures of apartments which are not available to buy and then post them on the Internet, fellow reputable well known hedge fun bro

imagine soaking the walls with hot steamy piss every morning after you shit on the mattress
this

hum delicioso
sopa de macaco

so you were taking photos of the city view, whilst on someones bed whilst ''apartment hunting'' because your a hedge funder....

PHONEY THIS GUY IS A BIG FAT PHONEY

Attached: 1652617132214.jpg (928x696, 94.84K)

The 21st gon be magical eh?

OP BTFO

user I remember using that pic to larp kek

Yet fools are buying at the edge of 20k pretending it's some floor.

>liquidation cascade
Just like last month when all the TA fags said if we break $32k we'd go to $25k. Then they said $30k since it crabbed for a few days. It only took breaking $27.5k to cause a "liquidation cascade" to $25k.
Keep moving those goal posts TA fags. It ain't 2021 or Jan '22 with billions of leverage you newfags.

>Get out
Get fucked libtard, diamond hands.

I too work at a reputable and well known hedge fund!

Attached: 1654721817612.png (860x624, 305.45K)

Hedge fund person here, I can vouch for OP

kek

If any one of you can solve this, we are actively hiring depending on your background. Do leave your contact details, you can use a throwaway e-mail.

Attached: 32421_iOS.jpg (3024x2978, 2.56M)

Is the drawing involved in that? I can see patterns and work stuff out but I’ve never been amazing at al gebra the math of the Arabic world

>he posts a month after even drooling retards already got the message