New Arthur

cryptohayes.medium.com/floaters-1085be6d6ffd

Attached: newarthur.jpg (400x560, 53.39K)

>not a single reply
the absolute state of this board

To be fair, I posted the thread as soon as it came out and only now have finished reading it. Good on anons for not replying before reading the essay.

Has this guy ever been right about anything?

>My mental model is simple — I want to own the things that power the basic financial services of DeFi.

Attached: you just win.jpg (225x225, 11.72K)

Tldr admits his bottom price targets were retarded and you should be buying uniswap. Also says July 4 weekend should be spicy.

He was right about cashing out 10 figures and only getting cozy rich person house arrest
>Buying worthless governance token of a protocol that has not created anything interesting since 2020

hate this guy

gmx, gud coin.

Heavy for Arthur to learn how articles don't hold as much weight in the market as he wished

This is a really good one

I'm not reading all this shit. Someone drop a tl;dr.

How come absolutely everyone in the industry refuses to mention Chainlink, almost as if it's illegal to do so?

This has happened so many times now, someone can literally talk about decentralized oracles and still not even mention Chainlink, not even to shit on it at the very least. But we all know they are well aware of it. Then all of a sudden some gigantic global bank mentions it instead out of nowhere, I really don't understand it

He is a nigger. Do you really need an answer?

All we care about his price targets, even though they are shit too.

I went to Penn :)

>My Bitcoin $25,000 to $27,000 and Ether $1,700 to $,1800 bottom range proved to be extremely optimistic.
The rest is him shilling his dead defi/dex bags.

Scratch that I'm retarded. Those aren't even price targets, just him sucking himself off. This nigger aint shit no more. Can't even give his targets.

SO BUY UNI,GMX, AND ENS FOR LAZY NIGGERS WHO DON'T WANT TO READ

Based, Arthur is in the rare pepe trading telegram. OP pepe is a super rare 1/8

bcos he doesnt understand it

I have never seen a bigger LINK fud than this comment kek