Are we fucking going over?

Are we fucking going over?

Attached: 3gru980g.png (736x173, 27.08K)

DOWN SINCE

Kys bix you walking talking answer to the question of why people hate jews

I'm vaxxed, support equal rights for women, and have no problems with Jewish people. I just think Bix is a disgusting creature, both inside and out

This board is just as mean to Nia as they are to everyone else

say it to our face, Bixenspan, you pussy

he reads this board so just letting you know bix we have information of your exact whereabouts. this is not a threat but just keep that in your mind

>Bix confirms this board lives rent free in his head
kek

This. If I was Bix I'd also wanna be out of the house 12am on Friday night

Lose weight and and stop shitting yourself Bix.

Can bixetty hurry up and get arrested for the CP he very likely has on his hard drive? I'm tired of seeing his posts on here

David Bixenspan is a fucking faggot and I hope he gets hit by a car

his picture by itself should be enough probably cause to search his hard drive

outside of this board ive never heard a single thing about this nigger faggot retard fat ugly bitch. he should kill himself.

>too delicious even for him
doubt it hes fat as fuck

not a member of the pants shitting ubersmark faggot community, I see

i sent bix the thread where we were all posting wrestling theme parodies about him shitting his pants and he never replied

Nia Jaxx embraced us? When did that happen?

Attached: file.png (1080x1162, 245.78K)

someone here tweeted at her yesterday about Any Forums being fans and she replied

So anyways there is was watching ching Chong vs blood man when this tranny walked by.

Attached: EQetEl7WkAApIu6.jpg (456x649, 46.91K)

>misogynists
3/4 of this board is coom bait we love women!
>anti-semites
stern but fair

What's the latest scoop David? ya gonna cry? ya finna seethe?

Attached: bixscoop.jpg (800x600, 42.53K)

Is this retarded kike implying she actually knew what the board was? Also there was no gas chambers in auschwitz you faggot

sounds like something i dont wanna be part of.

That's actually pretty nice. Why does the pants shitter want to ruin it?

At this point I'm pretty sure Bix is running a heel gimmick on this board and is behind all these shitty Bix spam threads.

reminder that bix is too unbreable even for dave's autism

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-24 at 12.04.30 PM.png (1038x198, 44.43K)

This. I also believe trans women are women and that speaking out has made the industry safer. Bix just rubs me the wrong way. Nothing he does seems genuine and he has not done one good thing for the wrestling business.

Imagine the skeletons in this terminally online fatty's closet

Attached: al.jpg (800x600, 37.69K)

Kek even Dave is tired of his shit

Nah, getting Brian Kendrick cancelled has gone to his head so now he craves another hit.

>Bixenspan calling people misogynists
he'd be one if he wasn't concentrated female repellant in human form. this lumpy faggot looks like the sex offender prototype. Search his hard drive, glowfaggots

He arrived by cab at home long before the pants shitting incident took place.

>headcanon

I fucking knew it, it was bix himself all along doing these posts to get twitter (you)s, now everything makes sense