I WILL NEVER FORGIVE MUSK FOR SHILLING ME INTO THIS SHITCOIN

I WILL NEVER FORGIVE MUSK FOR SHILLING ME INTO THIS SHITCOIN

Attached: Dogecoin_logo.0.jpg (1200x800, 100K)

>buy dog scam shilled by billionaire scam artist
>dog scam dumps 95%
>pikachu face

I put 50 cents on this so I am not worried, putting more than $10 usd on DOGE is already risky enough

elon isn't a scam artist
he dates hot girls like grimes, works really hard to solve climate change and has invented 50% of the tech the modern world depends on from online payments to smart solar roof tiles and he smokes weed with rogan
kys virgin

you wanna suck him up?

shut up loser i bet you'll never date amber heard or invent a successful EV in 10 lifetimes elon is infinitely more successful than you ever could be
hes 1000 times richer than your whole family

Dear OP,

Thank you for taking my bag

Sincerely,
Someone who got a bunch for free in 2014, forgot about it, and then sold it for six figures last year.

your're the weak-willed individual who made BOTH mistakes lol
You let yourself be convinced to buy something you 100% didn't understand
You also didn't sell anywhere near the top of the obvious free-covid-cash era of the bull run

Theres an endless supply of bad influences I'd say Look to yourself, but with your stupidity level its all the same

sneed

Attached: 10378965662.png (416x542, 246.81K)

Just pomp shib Harry!

Attached: SHIBHAGRD.png (1599x1064, 1.88M)

Stop blaming other people for your stupidity.

>

THIS one on the other hand

Attached: VINU.jpg (400x400, 20.55K)

>Doge
>The cooler doge

elon takes people for a ride to make money and the second the market started dumping they should've dumped too, its not his fault that they're stupid

Kek

And I won't forgive him until it's out of the top 100 coins forever.

you should never forgive yourself for buying an animal coin.

>hot girls like grimes
It's a shitty bait and wayy too obvious. I stopped reading at Grimes. Get good pleb.

Attached: 1654016766796.png (586x802, 185.34K)

why the fuck are you blaming others for your retardedness? you invested in a coin that has no back up other than community hype (an incel based retarded community might i add) and then got surprised when it didnt turn out well?

there are projects out there like Chainlink that have actual utility and others like BitDAO that have real backing in the form of a $1.3 billion treasury