JAPANESE YEN ABOUT TO COLLAPSE

zerohedge.com/markets/giant-hedge-fund-goes-soros-bank-japan-bets-billions-japan-and-mmt-will-break

IT'S OVER Any Forums. Japan will be the first nation to fall in this market crash
I'm personally saving up to move in when everything crashes down, how about you faggots?

Attached: 1651427952711.jpg (1945x2182, 425.59K)

Stfu and stop posting this crap, the US will collapse first before Japan.

Shut up weeb

>zerohedge
>tyler durden
does Any Forums really and unironically take financial advice from this shis?

And what are you going to do when you move in there retard

Zerohedge has in parts first class financial analysis. You must dig it out among the alt right shitposts and /pol articles. There are definitely a few contributors who know a lot about the financial markets.

MMT?

Srs I've been buying cheap shit of Amazon Japan.

Based jews dabbing on nip boomers
>"you can't question/short our terrible decisions...where...where's your honor"

bye bye japan

Attached: dallemini_2022-6-16_1-17-49.png (768x762, 1.11M)

Tokyofag reporting in

I suffer in Japan, save me

Attached: 1650220443146.png (400x533, 223.71K)

What does this mean for Jasmy?

Attached: 1650577038638.jpg (885x974, 93.38K)

Can you really short a country not tied into international Jewery the way Soros did to Britain amd get away with it?

ANIME BACKED HYPER-CURRENCY SOON. LET IT COLLAPSE

I am ready and waiting to save QT JP housewife girls who need stable living arrangements in their own tiny houses. I'll take as many as want to join my countryside strawberry farm harem. Just have to work together for cooking, gardening and orgies. My economics are sound.

Attached: 1586924043646.jpg (1366x2048, 201.87K)

>Britain
>not tied into international Jewry

Attached: 1653467674831.jpg (435x370, 33.22K)

>Japan
>not tied into international Jewry

Attached: 1624335773050.png (327x137, 57.22K)

I implied Britain is tied to international Jewery and Japan isn't.
Compared to Britain it isn't.

Buy the dip.

I live in japn. Yes it sucks this is happening but i think they will sacrifice the yen rather then bend.
Japanese people have such a strong borderline delusional appetite for domestic goods they actually happily pay 2x for them. Even japnese goods cost more here than in the west lol.

If they make their exports cheap as shit which they have done before they will just shift gear. Treating the japanese market like europe or something is retarded. Its a huge population of people with delusional preference for domestic product, and insane import taxes to discourage imports.

The worst outcome will simply be fuel prices. However we are barely scraping 2% inflation which they have been desperate to even hit for 30 years. They can stomach that.

We're all gonna get japanese gfs bros

The UK already got jewed several times by American Jewry.
Soros was given Financial backing from the State Dept to fuck over the Bank of London.

Should've opened to tourism.

Attached: 73815718051.jpg (563x459, 36.26K)

Yeah, exactly. Why would anyone attack the Japanese financial system when there are far easier targets. America will want to stay on their good side with all the shit coming out of China.

WTF are you talking about, ZH is pretty damn moderate. The worst is some sponsored "World is Ending #121414" article every once in awhile Take your meds.

I don't understand your point, Japan lives off imports. It's not exactly a resource rich nation
If anything, while exports benefit imports suffer a lot, not to mention it's kinda a direct challenge to China.
Plus, a rapid devaluation of a currency is never good

Don't you dare diss Zerohedge. They have predicted 200 of the last 2 crashes, I'll have you know. They're on the Bobby Ball.

Kek, who dug out this angry troglodyte.

That whole country is collapsing user, nippers are about to go extinct

Japan has already been raped and is used goods at this point, same with the EU.
South Korea on the other hand got their balls hot, tapped once and already ripe for the ravishing.

Attached: 1513523983638.jpg (623x907, 110.73K)

>troglodyte
Go back to r*ddit monkey

>Japan isn't
Buddy look at the Japanese constitution computer. It's a nation permacucked by Jewish overlords and it will not wake up until it's sent to die for those overlords in a war against China.

>They have predicted 200 of the last 2 crashes
This old joke doesn't apply anymore because last 2 crashes happened within the last 2 years. Not enough time to predict it 200 times