Chainlink will fall 50-75% after staking+ccip+abstraction layer

>t. LINK whale

Ever stop and think why Sergey is taking so long to release anything anyone cares about? Why he keeps disappointing at these "presentations"? He is trying to shake as many of you out as possible. He knows who got into the ico and his real bosses absolutely do not want institutions rubbing shoulders with who they consider the help. This cycle upward won't resume for 3-4 years, enough time to allow the ecosystem to function and grow organically, while also focusing on cutting costs and the "public good" aspect. Ever wonder why superlinear staking was developed? To cut the required collateral so you don't get a piece of $100 million bond sales. The top was $50 for a very long time

This is in response to threads asking why we're in single digits after 5 years. Sergey also hopes to see none of you at smartcon ($1500 tickets)

Attached: cll.png (4001x2251, 394.26K)

Peepee poopoo

I’m in it for the tech :^)

Fuck up you blithering fucking pajeet moron

I will wait. They don't seem to get it. I'm not selling at these prices, and I will hold if the price collapses after everything is released. I will wait for 2 decades, 3 even. I will outlive Sergey, he is older than me.
If they want me to sell they can pump the price to 1000 dollars. 1000 dollars this week and I'll sell 500 Linkies. Final offer.

>smartcon tickets are $1,477
does sirgay personally rim your ass or something?

Attached: 1655215947380.jpg (862x753, 355.84K)

yawn

all fields

There is no abstraction layer slated for 2022

Ah ah ah user, no talking back

Yeah, sure. You will crack like the many who sold out suddenly, filled with rage at the waning prospects life offers. This project is for institutions and institutions only. You will be shocked at how low the price is after the release of staking and abstraction layer which don't/won't move the price

Good i will hit 10k then

kek, no but Adelyn will

hi Michael

How is this post supposed to convince me to sell my link?

"I want to make a network to keep the current people in power, should I have a private offering like every other investment allowing the rich to buy in early?"

"Hecking no! I should do a public IPO so that anybody on earth can buy in. YES! this is the absolute best way to exclude the public, give them access to it for 11 cents. I'm a super genius!"

yawn.

So you’re saying we should buy up the entire supply of link so that Sergey has no choice but to accept that Any Forums basement dwellers are in control of $100m bond sales and the future financial Internet? How long do we keep this up before he capitulates?

That's not true, but it is true in the enterprises will be literal who

My name is actually Rich

Hold, $50 wasn't good enough to get you to sell so you'll love it at $5

>Yeah, sure. You will crack
Jokes on you, my life is so shit that I have nothing but the prospect of Link mooning. Believe me, OP, if I haven't cracked yet I will not crack, not ever. I will simply buy more. I will be buying other cryptos during the bear, of course, and the profit on those will tide me over. Link is something of a game for me, now, I will see it through just to be stubborn, more than anything. Fuck them. I will not be shaken out. My resolve is like steel. Thanks, though, for your concern, OP.

im in it for my village,,, shout out to my main man rajesh for introduction me chainlink 2019,, best day my life

I sold part of it a while ago. I'd love to see sub $5. I've been ringing my hands like a happy merchant all the way down.

>release staking
>all the whales now get free LINK they can continuously dump literally nonstop

dude i have 21k linkies

you really think im gonna sell any now??

lmao i didnt even sell at 44 dollars...

ill wait the 4 years....

just gotta get another dayjob again...

>Superlinear staking
>reduces required collateral

Thank god whales like you are too stupid to actually read the whitepaper. We're still so early.

What has convinced me this is true is the sudden and unexpected pumps that LINK gets when BTC finds new lows- we get down towards $5 and out of nowhere we bounce back to over $6. It’s the same reason user gives - they don’t want you to load up any more at lower prices. We will forever stagnate, too low a price to sell and too high a price to add any meaningful amount to our increasingly heavy bags. Welcome to purgatory.

doesn't matter because I always sell at a loss

Realistically, who that's still holding is going to sell

>you were never supposed to know about chainlink! it was for the elites only!
never understood this delusion. sergey could've got all the vc funding he wanted, he literally had swift backing him. instead they decided to do an ico with no private sale.

This is their biggest mistake.
I just keep buying no matter the price.

You typed up all that and guess what? Not selling. You may now kill yourself.

I just bought some more Link

Attached: 1617408203141.jpg (1776x1181, 1.29M)