CYNbros

Attached: 2.jpg (882x154, 22.8K)

If a fetishist wants to cut their own dick off, that's their choice. Stay out of the women's bathrooms though.

well if they are attracted to man. i dont think you want them staring at your dick when you pee.

It would kill his entire gimmick if he didn't support trans people. They're one of the clearest examples of a person controlling their narrative.

his narrative is being controlled nigger are you not happy

Explain to me specifically what you mean by trans rights, in a sentence if you can

Fucking disgusting

Also schizophrenics

The most important question

Wtf i wanted to like this promotion, fuck EC3

I'd love to see any popular figure asked Do you support trans rights and them reply simply "no."

So the promoter's beliefs and opinions on transexual people and their rights is the question that dictates whether you will watch a wrestling show or not? Why?

imagine the meltdown lmao

Cause it's the 21st Century's version of "are you now or have you ever been a member of the communist party?"

They could've been based, instead they're just now grifters. Fuck them. EC3, I hope the jab was worth it, saw that dumbass is already in the hospital.

what do you mean grifters? they never claimed to be right wing that was literally just us memeing it on here lol. you werent supposed to take the memes seriously

No one will buy your shit anymore EC3. Go shill on reddit.

mental illness should never be supported

Attached: Tranny_penis_removal_dr_wojak.jpg (700x700, 68.96K)

>r/SquaredCircle doing AMA's with Neo Nazis now
Holy fucking cringe