What is the point of using any PokeBall but the normal one in PLA...

What is the point of using any PokeBall but the normal one in PLA? You're just as likely to catch a Pokemon with a regular ball as any other. A Pokemon can still break out of an Ultra Ball just as easily as a regular one.

Feather Balls make sense because they go farther and don't arc, but Heavy Balls are just balls that don't go as far.

What's the point? I've nearly completed the entire Pokedex except for a few evolutions and Legendaries and I've only used other balls besides the regular red ones and Feathers once or twice.

Attached: EvMvlbpVgAI5_AD.jpg (1150x1004, 72.51K)

I only use normal Pokeballs in every game, so it was just business as usual for me.

Balltism

based poke-chad

I don't like having my Pokemon in abnormal balls

Heavy Balls have a massive catch bonus if you can sneak up into their limited range without the pokemon noticing, so I enjoy playing it like a stealth game.
It reminds me of when I played Skyrim and exclusively used sneak attack bows.

You do realise unless you actively attempt a different playstyle, default is Stealth Archer?
Shit, I thought I was clever going battlemage, until I realised I was just hiding then sneak-attacking with Ice Spike or some shit.

The other balls have a significantly higher catch rate. Unless you're using food to increase the rate have fun throwing 30 balls per mon

Very rarely have I ever needed to throw a second ball. Even throwing them straight in a Pokemon's face is enough.

Usually I just use default balls because they're cheaper. If I must, I use a Great Ball or Ultra Ball. I ignore the fancy balls because Heal Balls are only good if you have an open spot in the party. I horde the Master Ball because I can't use it on just ANYTHING.
Also with PLA you're more likely to have resources to spare for the Pokeballs so its cheaper and easier to spam those instead of any other during creation.

Heavy Balls are supposed to be good for catching while you're stealthing but I just bean them with a default Pokeball.

How far are you into the game? Theres no way youre catching alphas multiple levels above you with pokeballs

>not using quick balls
Ngmi

There are other balls in PLA?

homie why would you use ice spike when nearly everything has frost resistance in that game? although yeah the stamina drain is good

Like I said I've beaten the game and nearly completed the entire Pokedex. I'm easily able to snipe Alphas with PokeBalls or Feather Balls in one throw. If I miss I can easily battle them and catch them that way.

Blue balls travel farther, black balls require you to get close but I never really saw a purpose to them.

Quickballs are the exception but I'm a cheap fuck. I get 9 extra balls for the same price of just two of those.

>A Pokemon can still break out of an Ultra Ball just as easily as a regular one.
How the fuck are any of you falling for this bait

Try playing the game retard.

I used the normal ball for everything except the one or two Unown that were out of range, they're cheap to buy and take less material than ultra if you craft. Besides I use regular Pokeballs in every game to give catching a little bit of a challenge

I was really mad that I had to use a Feather Ball to get an Unown because it means my set is mismatched.