One time game

One time game

Attached: 1643594942938.png (1263x2045, 2.23M)

Imagine believing this

Delusional doomfags

Kys

Hope not. I just bought 4 more copies today to let Gamefreak know that I want more of this.

Attached: 1574173714644.gif (250x150, 286.35K)

Why are you doomers so dense?
It's the new standard of mainline games from now on, deal with it

Seethe and cope, low IQ monkey traditionalist retard baby.

SoiShit cope thread

Based.
It sold less than other Pokémon games and it's failing
Game Freak will appeal to the traditional formula only from now on

Pokémon is saved

2 times game at least, i want both in the origin ball, also i want both of them in a normal pokeball

Attached: 1643377244_Como-cambiar-la-forma-de-Dialga-en-Pokemon-Legends-Arceus.jpg (1600x900, 99.39K)

No, i want my Legends Hoenn
Takes place in Space, A Neolithic-like environment, and Underground after Groudon & Kyogre BTFO Rayquaza into hiding and destroyed the surface world.

Imagine being so retarded
Go back playing your smash A to select a ball to catch a Pokémon game

PLA is the worst game in the series

Retard

It's literally the best selling Pokémon game until now

This is the future, cope

PLA had better reception than SWSH
This is enough

LA is falling behind BDSP and SWSH for it's 3rd week sales. It's not outselling either of them

I finally started playing it. Can't decide if I like it yet but it definitely puts a strain on my eyes. Encountered an Eevee early on that I wanted but it got away and spent the next half hour looking for another one squinting at my damn 65 inch tv and seeing nothing but Bidoof's.

Source: My ass

You'll get plenty of eevees once you find spacetime distortions

PLA is objectively the best game. Its gameplay and QoL towers over the rest of the series so hard it isn't even funny.
>b-b-but what about le content? What about muh Frontier
Doesn't matter when that content is attached to the shitty old gameplay where every single effect needs a line of text to slow down battles, where kusoge mechanics like Sleep and Freeze let people do whatever they want, where you have to put up with move reminders and deleters and name raters instead of letting me handle that shit myself, where the UI was trash, where there were no seamless overworld battles and you had to wait some time in order to teleport to a separate space, and more.

Attached: 1637059008318.gif (498x337, 388.56K)

Its the eternal escalation of being butthurt. Something HAS to be wrong with the game