Previous >Booru:
vp.booru.org/
>Tumblr Tag:
#vpdrawthread
>DA Group:
pokemon-drawfriends.deviantart.com/
>Dropbox (alternate archive)
dropbox.com/sh/ewpm4eu8wubtpv1/AADOEcbeFXGf0meqDNWKESKZa?dl=0

This thread is for the growth of artists and those who draw for fun. If you're going to give critique, please do it constructively. Rude or blunt critiques won't help anybody.

Requesters are free to request what they wish, but avoid bumping your request every half hour as it's only going to put people off; try giving it a few hours or more. Please provide references in ONE image, especially when requesting something outside of the Pokémon universe. If you request something from the old Drawthread or a separate thread, COPY & PASTE the actual request instead of posting a link. Also, be mindful that requests are done at the discretion of the artists, not on a first come first serve basis.

Finally, all artists are urged to upload their art onto the booru after delivering for archival purposes, ease of style identification and to aid in locating older pieces.

NOTE: the Any Forums archive is deleting images, be sure to save whatever art you want while you can.

Attached: 1645379934131.png (1750x2013, 2.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

files.catbox.moe/65rzcd.png
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AV9ctaJVWH8n91aMp53gPLucspjTUAHUwl-hyLDqtgE/edit
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting Arezu showing her big ass to the viewer, while teasing him

Requesting the top left image but with Sneasler

Attached: F97F06D2-25ED-4C70-88E9-4D3AA657CD97.jpg (1897x1554, 463.1K)

Requesting her standing
files.catbox.moe/65rzcd.png

Anchor for Deliveries

Attached: images[1].jpg (190x265, 25.24K)

Anchor for Other Works

Attached: image-0[1].jpg (1192x1600, 526.85K)

Requesting Poipole eating icecream

Reposting my message here.
It seems like you got the shader itself right from a quick glance, there is a good chance that our settings when it comes to the scenes settings might be different. Also, have you fiddle around with either the roughness or clearcoat settings?

Requesting a glowing radiant spiritual version of Machamp wearing a toga instead of his normal trunks

Attached: latest-1.jpg (868x988, 135.76K)

Just for people that requested stuff that missed the posts in the last thread...

I made I made

Requesting Jolteon.

Requesting this with Lucario

Attached: F1A2B1DA-17DF-4B6D-8044-1DBD6A24D914.jpg (797x1323, 609.14K)

Requesting H.Typhlosion and Delphox in a magical duel.

Attached: feature199_arcane[1].jpg (620x453, 132.4K)

wheres the right part available for wieving?

Not the Original Requester but those are pretty funny to me.

Requesting a version of this with Dawn and Akari, and the player having to choose which one is the real one.

Attached: zelda_and_her_doppelganger_by_kimmipen-daxzhx2.jpg (894x894, 120.27K)

Requesting this with a Pikachu or a Raichu

Attached: dawtysi-5a49a1e7-66f6-4aeb-ac97-c47b23da44be.jpg (500x375, 40.37K)

Requesting a pin-up of Rei only wearing just a fundoshi with a visible bulge. Keep it sfw.

Attached: pokemon_legends_arceus_male_player_character.jpg (2406x4096, 377.53K)

I've got an idea for a rock type Meowth that I would like to see drawn by an artist with like... actual skill.

I made a mock up of the idea I had.
I just took the alolan Meowth and altered it a little to get my idea across. I made the tail shorter, and added the lynx head. Added a big arrow shape on the head to replace the coin. I like the idea that it had big furry mitten-like hands so I drew a rough (very rough) sketch of them. Came up with a nice looking color scheme as well.

It's the oldest form of Meowth, they create and collect stone arrow heads to use as tools in hunting down their prey.

Attached: GL - Local Cat Survives Ice Age, Continues to Thrive in Modern Day.png (1256x1020, 1016.68K)

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1AV9ctaJVWH8n91aMp53gPLucspjTUAHUwl-hyLDqtgE/edit

I made a drawthread generator for requests.

It should be interactive, at least if you're on PC. Mobile view looks a little whack.

There's a SFW tab and a NSFW tab. The NSFW tab is currently based on Any Forums drawthreads so the references and situations are likely not gonna match - but the SFW one was curated by me.

I've tried to set it up so that if you change the value of cell Q1 (by like pressing delete in it or adding a space or whatever whatever) the whole thing should reroll. So if you don't like the 700ish requests that generate, you can press a button and new ones will.

It also shows reference images for all Pokemon that appear in a request (or at least it should)

Character art is a little more tedious... I'm not gonna watch every episode of the anime to get a reference image and can't come up with a convenient way of image scraping to do that automatically so I'm gonna tap out of trying to find reference images

Anyway

Request generator. Go nuts. It's pretty cool.

Requesting Emboar and Hawlucha challenging each other to a pro wrestling vs sumo fight

Attached: igari vs Kinryuzan.jpg (4096x1744, 904.4K)