Bascluin bros how do we cope with this

Bascluin bros how do we cope with this

Attached: 62129818-459B-42A6-B51B-4CD5EA9AB4DD.jpg (2048x2048, 478.73K)

They went MGTOW

i hate how the female one looks exactly like the white stripe version and the male one looks exactly like the red stripe version... despite not being able to evolve from it

and nothing for the blue version
it's all just so uneven and messy

White Basculin is a hybrid of red and blue. It'd have been better if female was blue striped honestly

this feels like lycanroc again where they make two original shitters and then one that is superior in every way for no reason, except much much worse

Red, White and Blue Basculin .

I read it as the female version being more timid/passive since agile moves deal less damage (and ofc recoil) than the aggressive male who evolves with strong-style recoil. I wish they'd kept the base Basculins and just did a red/blue color palette for both gender Basculegions.

But I like it overall. Idk

This seems like a good place to ask: is there any ingame hint at how to evolve all the weirder evolutions? Who would think go have the same stantler use SPECIFICALLY agile psyshield bash 20 times? Or even turning the system upside down for malamar?

Pokedex research tasks

Neither of Basculegion's colors look like basculin
Male Basculegion has a vibrant red, while the red in the red stripe basculin is more tame and closer to orange. The same opposite goes for blue stripe.

I love rock puppy

I don’t mind it being “messy” it’s different and unique

That's awful then. Not even cryptic, just stupid. Why use agile bash when you can use several agile moves or strong bash? Without the internet people would go their lives without knowing how to evolve that fuck.

gonna be funny when legion get dexcut from the bw remake

Male Basculegion is a pinkish red and female is a very light blue

Litterally what you get by mixing the original colors with white

No wonder Hisui's basculins are timid, look at that jawline.

>Bascluin bros
come on.... that does not exist.

Why does the white one look so depressed? Red Basculegion is vastly superior.

this is gender differences? they really went and gave that fish eyelashes and lipstick huh.

chad unova basculin (doesnt need an evo to be good vs virgin hisui basculin who needed an evo to be good and also went extinct

Basculin-White seems to be a precursor species as it has aspects of both. As for the gender difference, both are a lighter shade than red/blue Basculin and is based on some salmon species changing colour during mating - male to red, female to blue. This is also why they travel upstream which is why Baculegion forms.

Basculin-W is only better for Basculegion. Rattled is trash compared to Rock Head and Reckless, and all three share Adaptability and Mold Breaker.

Hopefully we get Red/White Basculegion, a different evo for Red and Blue, or even better - each stripe gets its own evo.

This is false. Both evolve through the exact same method, gender is the only determinant.

Everything in Hisui seems depressed lmao

Btw I meant to say pale and not blue for female salmons.