How do you fake this

How do you fake this

Attached: 8i6gkm12j0h21.webm (500x296, 519.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/oRPLPlqoBlw?t=531
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CGI or holograms.

I was actually rewatching alot of cruiserweight matches from old WCW and it's crazy how dead the crowd is. Were people not impressed with high spots and flips back then?

Why didn't Malenko go work in Japan, anyway? For a guy who isn't a good talker but is a top-tier, great fucking worker, going to Japan seems like the obvious move.

landing with your hands and knees, looks safer than landing flat on your face desu

Nobody believed it.

it was still the giant guys domain. the ones who had been over for decades. everyone was just waiting for those guys to be on the show. the style was slowly getting over

He doesn't hold his leg steady and lets it collapse as the guy lands on it.

>gutbuster from the top rope
so good they did the same spot twice
youtu.be/oRPLPlqoBlw?t=531

He wrestled in NJPW and AJPW.

Attached: 1644601149976.png (500x684, 349.54K)

Nobody cares about that shit except smarks, it didn't draw then and it doesn't draw now.

you know it's fake right?

People still aren't impressed with that shit, hence AEW's reliance on it yet weekly viewership loss. What OP posted was pretty neat though, because it actually looked impactful and not like some overchoreographed ballet shit.

were you impressed when you went to the circus and saw all the acrobats doing shit?

probably not because you knew they were trained to do it and it's less impressive every time

the guy taking the move was able to divert a significant amount of the force to his legs and knees which then smack against the mat.
not saying it didn't hurt but definitely kept him from cracking a rib.

Attached: peter.jpg (182x243, 19.97K)

It was over with me, brother.
The first hour of nitro was wicked, usually a lucha or light heavyweight match to tide you over until raw got on the air. It's shocking to see laparka not being a fat fuck when re-watching.

Attached: xl3UC.gif (270x203, 834.08K)

WCW crowds were notorious for wanting the stars and the stars only. They would stomach the undercard but were usually saving their energy for the real stars.

>how does this move work
>YOU KNOW IT'S FAKE RIGHT?

>light heavyweight

I think he killed that guy on the floor, hes stiff, pale, and isn't moving at all.

For me it's the third (adopted) brother Carl Malenko.

its not that impressive when midgets are doing that shit. its impressive when a big man can do flips and shit

>its impressive when a big man can do flips and shit
It's comical.

>yes

Rey kind of lands on his hands and knees, and Malenko's knee buckles when Rey lands on it, giving some "crumple room"

WWE Cruiserweights are my favorite wrestling ever. I used to watch the first hour of Nitro where they shoved most of the Cruiserweight matches then change it to Raw the rest of the night.

rey killed a guy

We've all been there