Why are Gen 5 fans so afraid of PLA's success?

Why are Gen 5 fans so afraid of PLA's success?

Attached: 3848.png (1200x1172, 695.22K)

Why would they fear it?

but i like both gen 5 and legends

I'm a genwunner who prefers gen 5 over DP but finds PLA great. your post is hence invalid.

Legends brought back my resident autism for Ingo, how could I hate it?

Attached: 1644253158677.jpg (800x676, 351.46K)

Falseflag.

why do you keep asking me this loaded question almost daily

god i hope all you faggots making these treads suffer some sort of injury that makes it impossible for you to use electronics

I didn't really like PLA because no battles, I was never a fan of catching mons or completing the dex

Funny how PLA needed Ingo, Hisuian Samurott, Hisuian Lilligant, Hisuian Zoroark, Basculegion, Enamorus, Hisuian Braviary, etc. to have any new content, yet Legends yuppies keep trying to shit on Gen 5 for some reason.

>NOOOOOO MY STRAWMAN IS RUINED

how so? think us pokemania kids don't exist?

>PLA being good = Gen 5 Bad
What?

That is actually kinda funny that a bunch of Unova mons take up a lot of residence in Legends of Arceus. If there's ever a Legends of Kyurem, do you think most of it's Unovan forms and cross gen evolutions will be from Kalos?

>Oshawott as starter and new Samurott form
>new Braviary form
>new Basculin form and evo
>new Lilligant form
>new Zorua and Zoroark forms
>Clay ancestor
>Ingo isekai'd directly from Gen V
Why would borts dislike this game at all?

Woah it's almost like OP is trying to incite a gen war.

Johto: 56/100 Pokemon in PLA
Unova: 11/156 Pokemon in PLA

Unovaborts: PLA is just like me!

Do you know how much Unova content Legends has you fucking baby. It would make more sense to say XY kids since Kalos is never even mentioned by name by an NPCs

I'm not trying to invite a general, I'm genuinely interested in the discussion of Kalosian Mon regional variants and evolutions in ancient (or future) Unova

>yet Legends yuppies keep trying to shit on Gen 5 for some reason.

No, it's not Legends fans doing this. It's really just one or a small group of coordinated people flooding the board with this bullshit at the moment. Repeatedly.

You'll see dedicated hate threads for Gen 5 get pretty much almost identical posts spammed from the same people, and then get conspicuously bumped by similar kneejerk posts before they can get pruned. In any thread with even just a mention of gen 5, you'll see the same people with the same rhetoric attempt to derail the thread over and over. Hell, you may even see that shit abruptly just happen out of nowhere.

Never even played the black and white games, and honestly I fucking hate Any Forums because this bad-faith shit is so easy for people to do virtually unopposed. Came back here a few weeks back to mainly talk about Legends but this place is fucking unusable right now

Kalos: 3
Huh. Discord raiders, what's your response?

This, also you are forced to used two unovamons as obligatory mounts

How is Basculegion a Unovamon? How do I get a Basculegion in the Unova games? I must have missed it

Fuck off Unovaborts stop trying to steal Hisuimons

Ok then stop trying to steal Goodra and Avalugg fatass

I loved Gen 5. I love PLA. I love the Gen 5 content IN PLA. The only people who care about gen wars are the fuckwad brainlets who are only into the franchise at all to further their bizarre football team mentality about the gens.

Because that's the original dex of sinnoh you faggot brainlet

How do I get Hisui Goodra in the Unova games?