Why are they so fucking Euphoric?

just checked the price they're still 90% down on fiat and all pairs. Is this some kind of inside joke?

Attached: 1594558085732.jpg (1000x562, 81.17K)

Liar liar dilator on fire. 0.006 VS the ATH blip at 0.044 is 87%.

is he swedish? he looks like a harmless faggot

Deluded.
They're a cult.

I just bought more Link

Attached: download (6).jpg (716x998, 260.13K)

Seethe. Cope. Dilate

Attached: 1654046877518.png (559x499, 607.52K)

Imagine someone from the future gives you the winning lotto numbers and then someone else ask "why are you happy? You don't have the money yet!"

pee pee poo

Cope

Attached: 1643644219186.png (500x442, 165.03K)

Toucan needed

because they're still laying groundwork for a functional crypto and not a speculation coin that behaves like a bond.

Though ADA will swing, it's just a control token.

I'll speculate on that fucker all day, right now is a good buy in point for a project that aims to counter ethereum (and now has ERC20 bridges)

buy at .44 or 45, wait for it to blow up, it's also not swinging as hard as ethereum or BTC right now.

Though I am waiting until the market shits its pants to buy back in. I want rock bottom so when it recovers, I'll make money.

Bear markets are buying markets, bull markets are seller markets if you want to actually make money, just dont catch a falling knife.

We are in it for the tech

The best feeling is outperforming the market and accumulating more SATS, GWEI, nAVAX and LINK

I predict that Sergey either knows Smartcon will be a huge pump or he hides out in his apartment for years to come. No in between, just because of the lack of ecosystem legitimacy from enterprise

"chainlink will not succeed"

Attached: 43591[1].jpg_.jpg (811x628, 82.49K)

I'm retarded, I keep seeing that cuck beard and thinking he's hoskinson

imagine owning a stake in a company that is doing better than ever, has delivered on every deadline, has surprised you with unexpectedly good news on multiple occasions, has some suspiciously impressive connections to extremely rich and powerful institutions and offers a value proposition in the trillions

but this company's stock price isn't doing as well due to general speculation and bearish market sentiment

million dollar question: do you feel euphoric or do you capitulate?
this isn't an "it's relative" or "there's no right or wrong answer" type of question; if you get it right you will get crazy rich, if not you get nothing

that's exactly what it feels like to be a LINKie right now
you've basically already won, all that's left is to not fuck up

Attached: 903823098329.gif (112x112, 373.43K)

are 6k link enough or should i go for 60k or ,more like 100k?

no LINK is ever enough, as long as you got spare money to invest
of course in the long run, even 1k linkies will easily make it

in the end it depends on how long you're gonna hold
my stack is 20k and im NEVER selling, only income will be from my staking rewards

uh oh pissed fudders incoming hghahah

Attached: 356476345.png (784x1432, 672.82K)

It's a russian pump-and-dump, they need their shill squad operating 24/7 to pull in more baggies

Attached: 230.png (1724x2137, 1.52M)