60$ + Tax + NSO Expansion Pack + 20 year contractual free of charge shilling + deluxu megau bugsu in ansu special

60$ + Tax + NSO Expansion Pack + 20 year contractual free of charge shilling + deluxu megau bugsu in ansu special

Attached: 25de6fbfe02b1245583face1726321e9.png (295x108, 39.94K)

rent free

Attached: story_akari_1.jpg (800x450, 74.47K)

i had fun with the game
i dont mind paying for more content

You paid $180 for Sword and Shield and their expansion passes, you paid $120 for Let's Go Eevee and Pikachu, you paid $180 for SM and USUM, you paid $90 for XY

You can pay $60 for a good game

>You can pay $60 for a good game
LOL

to be fair you can buy somthing like SMTV or Xenoblade 3 when it comes out

This. Just because it's better than anything after HGSS doesn't necessarily mean it's worth 60 ameribucks.

Those aren't good either.

Base PLA is better than full DLC SwSh, LGPE and, of course, BDSP. It's the cheapest, highest quality Pokemon experience you can get on the Switch. Not saying it's great, but it's the best you can buy.

Fuck off and go play BotW for the 10th time, then.

I'm blind btw

You know its true tho

maybe truly delusional me thinks

Dunno, I played shsw for over 800 hours and I dropped PLA after getting arcues 50 hours in, I just don't see the appeal

I think I'll play the good new releases instead of one of the worst games in its series and a trashy anime rpg that was always overrated from its very first entry

>expansion
I don't care for the n64 "upgrade" though.
>unironically proving a zoomie and her money are easily parted

>I played shsw for over 800 hours
Jesus Christ, unironically touch grass.

No

Attached: my_3ds_memories.png (1200x630, 159.46K)

...Or $0 and you can play this great game in actual 4K.

Attached: 1645072396916.gif (220x220, 1.32M)

I paid $0 for SwSh

Attached: file.png (601x153, 36.7K)

>great game
LOL

Holy you have shit tastes

New good releases such as? SmtV is no where near one of the worst in its series. The only place it falls flat on is its story even then its still one of the better smt games. And its fun that you say that about xenoblade when youre literally on the pokemon board, as if pokemon isnt an anime rpg. Regardless every xenoblade game is miles better than any pokemon game, im assuming you havent actually played them with that opinion

I shat on swsh for having paid dlc but I won't mind dlc for PLA because I actually enjoyed this game