WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON

Attached: bobo-looking-back-justd-thumbnail.jpg (200x193, 6.88K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DZtEsJyTwdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

this is not a real bobo post

world of clown.

Attached: clownworld.png (1184x362, 204.13K)

Get ready to get fucked in the ass, crypto fag. Don't think for minute you crypto jews won't be put in your place once the recession gets a rollin. Our suffering must a collective one and no one will be spared.

DEAD CAT BOUNCE

Bobo how terrible is your memory? The same thing happened last time the Fed raised rates. A short lived pump to liquidate leveraged shorts followed by a violent dump.

Shorts closing positions on the bad news. This triggers a fake bull run into more short opportunity in 2-3 days.

market will come to sense very soon....
I unironically sold everything

this is so fucking bad
bye bye housing market

Go back to pol with the other sub humans. You and the leftoid larpers can all wallow in your own shit there all you want. Maybe one day youre fantasies of a revolution will occur so you dregs can finally be cleansed from the earth.

Attached: 3BA1CC56-AA4E-4F27-B962-7FA83E7324FE.jpg (300x168, 12.08K)

>Shorts closing positions on the bad news
why do they close position on bad news?

>90% down from ATH
>has short open

Why the market up on bad news. I don't understanding

We were expecting an apocalypse and it was minor. Okay? Time for the orgies.

I was expect .75. who expect aprocalypse?

Balanced, as all things should be.

Attached: 1607571475498.png (610x611, 655.35K)

The fed did what the market expected. Their decision was already priced in. But I don't know what market you're looking at, cause the one I see sure as hell isn't "up".

Why it's rallying though
Stock slowly going down... Fed hike stock skyrocket

The fed did their monthy, lie. So markets are euphoric! Reality will be cack next week!

Attached: grizz.jpg (275x183, 7.98K)

Shemitah

youtube.com/watch?v=DZtEsJyTwdA

Attached: killdozzer.jpg (810x1024, 83.68K)

Priced in

What does priced in mean

the market had anticipated the news and by the time it happened everyone who was going to sell had already sold

It means speculators already traded based on the anticipation of the event happening, so that when the event actually happened, the asset in question was already at the price reflective of the event taking place.

.75 was priced in over the last week or two. .50 would have triggered a significant short-term rally. 1.00 would have led to a further sell-off. Also niggers tongue my anus.

Attached: pepe-nerd.gif (498x498, 2.85M)

im negative on my shorts too bobo, all we can do is wait and hope. Go masturbate or something