Crypto going to 0

>crypto going to 0
>stocks going to 0
>USD going to 0
The only safe asset to hold right now is real estate, prove me wrong

Attached: B36DDD31-E87D-4889-8EAA-B9999E6D7498.jpg (500x328, 40.06K)

Attached: 04b.jpg (400x600, 61.05K)

real estate is just the last to crumble, slave laborers are the real safe bet against inflation cause you can selectively breed them for better genes

Mortgage rates are pumping retard. Real Estate is in a bubble because of cheap debt. That's no longer available. It's over.

Attached: Capture.png (1171x446, 34.72K)

cope. as long as people need a place to live, real estate will not go to 0

You still haven't figured it out, have you?

Attached: 6f3.png (716x675, 596.13K)

yeah it wont go to zero but its gonna crash soon

The only safe asset to hold right now are seafaring charters bringing riches from foreign lands

Attached: 1655318307515.jpg (300x225, 15.5K)

food and ammo

>mortgage rates are back where they were before covid
>therefore property values will return to what they were before covid
wow its nothingsdwrs

Real estate goes to zero when the hungry, now turned cannibalistic mob, burns your home to the ground and devours your wife and children.

You cannot buy goods and services with real estate

I WANT INDIAN SLAVES THEY WILL BE SO UPSET PLS GOD I WANT INDIAN SLAVES TO WHIP

Real estate comes last user

Lmao, cope harder. Mortgage rates are near Q4 2018 levels. The same levels where prices started slowing down.

Attached: Capture.png (1172x435, 36.7K)

Steel, tools, machines, lumber, clothing, lts food, stone, bricks, diesel, tabacco, alcohol. . Commodities in general seem like a relatively safe play. Most of these are safer than RE.

Nope. It’s beans.

actually, its worse than that. mortgage rates are back to where they were in 2008. they weren't even this high in 2018

I can't because you're right. Assuming you can hold onto your home throughout the recession, this is the only safe way to hold your money.

A fucking box made of OSB and pine 2x4s with some shingles... houses are so overvalued for what they really are.

gold, silver, lead

Real estate is a good long-term investment strategy but I still believe in privacy and blockchain gems like SCRT. Having the first minted NFT movie produced on the project strengthened my resolve to hodl the gem as long as it takes.

>Local warlord fancies your house
>Comes at night
>Slaughters you and your family and takes it
Now what?

Finding a good platform to stake your gems as a crypto investor is also a good way to save money. I'm staking RFOX on Rfox finance for 40% APY because I figured that selling now will do me no good. The best I can do is to stake them and come back in the next bull run.

Housing could crash down to it's 2012 low and it still would be a place that you either live in or generate rents. Imaginary coins are all going to 0.