The time to buy silver is now

the time to buy silver is now.

why? because everyone hates it and is convinced it's forever dead and useless. if that was your gut reaction when you saw this thread then you need to introspect and determine if what i'm saying makes sense.

Attached: silver-bars-11928289.jpg (800x600, 37.25K)

Already have 14k in silver bars
How much more fucking silver do I need

the time to buy doge is now.

why? because everyone hates it and is convinced it's forever dead and useless. if that was your gut reaction when you saw this thread then you need to introspect and determine if what i'm saying makes sense.

Attached: XA6KIXE6FBFM5EWSA25JI5YAU4.jpg (1800x1200, 381.4K)

the time to buy bitconnect is now.

I already have 40k in doge
How much more fucking doge do I need

I already have 30k in bitconnect
How much more fucking bitconnect do I need

I buy silver because I am anti-semitic

Attached: 1557945568076.jpg (633x711, 67.59K)

>comparing a key industrial commodity/precious metal with declining supply to dead ponzi investments
Yeah OP is talking directly to you retards, let me know when doge is needed in medical/aerospace/tech manufacturing

>buy my bags!!
No.

Silver is going to be useless for a very long time. When the collapse happens it will be a barter economy. You won't be able to use silver until things get back to normal after the collapse which could take many decades.

the time to buy human feces is now.

not buying your shiny rocks
fuck off boomer

Attached: 1592290687827.jpg (1440x810, 153.76K)

I already have 400k in human feces
How much more human feces do i fucking need

I'll buy 5kg soon.

shove it up ur ass
let me know if it tickles

>the time to buy silver is now.
>why? because i own silver and i want the price to go up
ftfy

>When the collapse happens it will be a barter economy.
utterly retarded. barter economy is so inefficient it was one of the first things human civilization eliminated. money is as integral to society as agriculture.

even in a collapse scenario, there will be money. it's just a question of what the money of choice will be.

Based

Greetings fellow anti-Semite. May we cause another Holocaust by keeping some of the worlds wealth away from the golden international.

Attached: 8EC5F483-381A-4C90-9AAC-4D0A4AAE29DC.jpg (3024x4032, 2.67M)

markets are cyclical. you will understand as u get older. your loss.

nah. ive had these bags for 2 years and this is the first time ive made a thread like this. obviously i want the price to go up, i just thought i would do humanity a favor by trying to encourage good investing practices. buy that which is hated.

Precious metals markets are the most heavily manipulated on the planet.
I haven't seen any signs of this stopping.

>above ground stocks of human feces are at a historic low and it is necessary in the manufacture of solar panels, x-rays, medications, batteries, cell phones
>for every ounce of human feces produced, ~120 "ounces" of paper derivatives are traded on the POOMEX

24 karat colloidal silver buttplugs

2 years is trivial in PM markets.
I remember losing my shit when decent Morgans hit $10.

since making this thread.

also, they were never manipulated. you're looking for excuses not to buy because you subconsciously hate silver now.

Attached: 8o4xTgg.png (153x525, 3.7K)

>heh, silver... butt...
alright have fun being poor

Attached: retard.jpg (480x477, 14.13K)

Attached: 1485488995183.jpg (365x346, 15.87K)

Literally everything is doing that rn.

doge is up 11% since i made my memepost hows ur silver doin

> drinks poison because everyone says don't.

Unless you bought your silver before most of you were born, you're down on silver, or at best, your money did absolutely nothing. It's a retard tax like lotto scratchers. Investment btw.

yeah, and precious metals miners are doing it the hardest.

The rarest metal is now Osmium. Almost doubled its 2019 price. Will eventually beat Gold.

Attached: sdsd.png (704x595, 28.48K)

This. Only do business with whites off the table and tax free, charge no patriotic invaders the non club card price of 30% increase with taxes...

?

i bought for a 17 dollar cost basis after premiums in 2020. you're just spewing nonsense

>0.053 to 0.055 is an 11% increase!

Attached: you.png (403x448, 53.25K)