So which one of these little faggots gave you the most grief going for the Shiny Charm? It was Magby for me

So which one of these little faggots gave you the most grief going for the Shiny Charm? It was Magby for me.

Attached: baby shitters.jpg (1600x800, 131.28K)

How the hell did Magby give everyone trouble?
He's always in the volcano

Fuck you cleffa

Cleffa was a piece of cake, Magby a fucking nightmare.

mostly bonsly because I didnt know where it spawned without a guide

Isnt this getting Home connection soon? Im just going to wait and see if I can transfer from my LiveDex.

You still have to complete specific tasks for the page to register for the Shiny Charm. Many/most tasks require interacting with the Pokémon in the wild.

Literally fucking HOW?!??!???
Magby was the easiest fucking baby mon
Always spawned in the volcano
Is this a meme or something?

Elekid took me over an hour

Shieldon, had to leave switch on during work to wait for a distortiont to spawn. First two only had bastiodons.

My current nightmare is Munchlax

Cherubi was such a pain in the ass. Then pichu

Pichu

Fucker didn't want to spawn

He's not. He's rarely there.
And even when he spawns, he flee if he sees you.

None of them. I stopped playing after I beat Palkia and haven't touched this game in weeks.

Im still trying to find a fucking Munchlax and Bonsly

I found two magbys the first time I went to the volcano for the story. I also found two elekids the first time I went in that small snowy area in the electrode zone, one of them was an alpha.
Which babymons will destroy my lucky streak?

all you need to do for literally every baby pokemon is have them spawn once and throw food at them several times. the food tasks are always worth double for the babies.

I only saw it during Magby outbreak

Spiritomb

Togepi, Magby, Pichu and Cleffa.

All of them are a bitch and a half, hell, O haven't seen the first Magby yet

still waiting for another bonsly to spawn because I didn’t realize you have to feed the fucking thing to get lv10 on the tasks