Killed the entire franchise

Killed the entire franchise

Attached: Screen-Shot-2019-11-16-at-15552-PM-76a5d57bf84bf9acc020accde244699c.jpg (720x405, 44.53K)

>NOOOOOO WHY CAN'T I JUST MINDLESSLY CLICK OUTRAGE AND EARTHQUAKE ANYMORE

Combine rock/ground
Combine ice/water
Combine grass/poison
Combine psychic/ghost

Remove fairy
Remove dark
Remove normal

>NOOOOOO WHY CAN'T I JUST MINDLESSLY CLICK EARTHQUAKE
? fairies resist ground?

Cope

Attached: 41969AD0-1AA0-449E-91F1-0870DF5EF579.gif (412x442, 607.86K)

Every single person who hates Fairy Type is just some dudebro who gets irrationally angered by cute pink shit or being perceived as "gay".
I wish it was more complicated than that. I wish that there was some nuance as to why people didn't like it, but it's literally as straightforward and sad as a bunch of insecure little machoistic bitches not like anything "gay". They can't handle it and get hyperdefensive about it. Shit like

>fairy types are just anything cute and pink (they aren't, and even if they were, there are other types that have a much worse case of type-equals-color syndrome, you only complain about fairy because it's the fact it's pink specifically)
>they're a dumb uninspired idea
>they """don't make sense"""

is all objectively untrue. They know this, and it is all a pathetically sad front because they know they don't HAVE any legitimate argument against Fairy and are just trying to hide the fact that the real reason they hate Fairy is because it is "gay". That's it. IT'S LITERALLY THE ONLY FUCKING REASON

Give me a SINGLE REASON why you feel the need to hate Fairy that doesn't ultimately stem back to the fact you're a little bitch who is afraid of the color pink because you feel your fragile masculinity is being attacked. You won't

Attached: 1604506592597.png (1832x2040, 303.8K)

There's a lot of things in gen 4 that killed the franchise but this isn't one of them.

Behold! The fairy-fucking-inator 9000

Attached: 0e89a908-f1fa-4a34-93a5-64e707dc0eb3.jpg (768x336, 90.8K)

>fairyfags are mentally ill
More news at eleven

Attached: 1629304288392.png (754x749, 1.62M)

"Fae" sounds way better than "Fairy"

Fairy was an unnecessary fix to types. All they needed to do was do some type adjustments, which they did in the same generation as introducing fairies, and end it at that.

Fairy is just such a nebulous type that you can assign it to so many Pokemon arbitrarily and some Wikipedia warrior will find one thing that ties it to another thing that makes it marginally related to fantasy and say "Well, it's a Fairy!"

It does, but I'm assuming that type names are heavy-handed for the kiddos.

oh fuck off back to your basement D&D trash.

Tapu baca (bastards and criminals arrested)

Why did the TCG get rid of them?

Attached: Xerneas Card.jpg (660x920, 337.72K)

None of you niggas should ever be allowed to design a game

The only reason I want fairy to continue to exist is so my Poisonmons have offense

Attached: HT.jpg (1024x576, 77.29K)

Fake news

Not true, a lot of fairy type haters are misguided Any Forumstards who haven't realized that fairy is actually the most fascist type.

I'll bite...
How?

No, it doesn't. Fae sounds less gay than Fairy, not better. That's why you like it, it distances you from something sounding gay.

God you people are fucking transparent.

You don't make a large post rambling about conversations you made in your head essentially all about some dudebros calling you a sissy over your favorite type with an image desperately trying to clarify that mons in the type have anything to them beyond what the dudebros already pointed and laughed at if you were mentally sound

Attached: 1511283571838.jpg (300x223, 109.73K)

Nah, just dwagoncuck retards' minds.

Attached: 59667831_p0.png (1100x1100, 501.18K)