Don't Let This Board Distort your Perception of Wealth

If you're making 60K a year or more, you're by all means wealthy.

People on this board pretend you haven't made it until you're Jeff Bezos.

Attached: jeff.jpg (800x1127, 175.59K)

yeah, if you live in vietnam maybe
fuck outta here

60k is the new 30k

I live in NYC

THen 30K used to mean you were rich.

>If you're making 60K a year or more, you're by all means wealthy.
I'm making literally double that and I don't feel wealthy. Even investing all of my disposable income into the S&P500, I won't hit 7 figures until I'm 40.

You ever get the feeling that he's the Giga-Coomer? That his unlimited wealth has given him unholy access to perversions beyond your wildest dreams? Jeff Bezos can buy anything he wants and then some, don't think this is somehow absent from his cooming. He could order a semi-truck full of teenage braps with an airlock entrance so he could go in there for hours at a time. He could literally order a harem of 10/10 brazilian tranny personal chefs on cocaine and have them all cum from into eachothers butts in a human centipede formation. He could feed a 10/10 ukranian model bitch the rarest most expensive steak finished off with a bowl of 100,000 dollar almonds and force her to shit herself by donkey punching her in the back of the head with a nuclear warhead during doggy anal and have his army of brazilian tranny personal chefs collect the shit mush and extract all the undigested nut pieces from the almonds and bake them into a gourmet cake to be eaten at his leisure. He could find a hot bitch on the street and pay her to have her pussy and anus and feet soles and booba skin surgically cut out and turned into fleshlights and replaced with a quilt of foreskins and she'd do it with no regrets. He could pay for entire thirdworld countries to enforce laws banning deodorant for women and corral them into a farm siphoning all the armpit sweat pee and breastmilk they could produce in a week in a giant vat he could swim in for cardio(and go poopoopeepee himself) or shower with or drink.

You have no idea what this man is capable of.

Attached: AFFFC750-2B7B-4365-9180-A6130CF20739.jpg (781x531, 35.25K)

>I'm making literally double that and I don't feel wealthy.

Then how am i living like a God on 60K?

> I won't hit 7 figures until I'm 40.

Tell me how many days you've gone worrying about food?

How many days have you gone worrying about whether or not you'll be homeless?

anyone living within their means lacks imagination and ambition

So your concept of "wealthy" is meeting basic survival requirements?

You're not "wealthy" unless you could quit your job and still live comfortably for the rest of your life off investments and owned assets.

All you've described is the threshold to not be considered a poorfag.

Bezos finna boutta gonna get divorce raped. He better have some Monero stashed away.

>So your concept of "wealthy" is meeting basic survival requirements?

No.

Weathy means you're at the pointw here no incremental amount of money will make you better off.

If you can afford meat and alcohol whenever you want, you're rich. Sci-show said the definition of rich is the ability to eat meat everyday without your net worth declining.

I get it now. You're a poorfag coping that your meager lifestyle is all you could ever want. I guess you're well-suited for the role then.

As a single dude who doesn't need a lot yeah I agree, but for people who want to start families and stuff that's still peanuts

If you are working you haven't made it

Attached: 1451344738691.jpg (1280x960, 110.38K)

Jesus fucking christ this board has turned all of you into kikes. Money truly is the root of all evil

I'm incredibly wealthy dumbass.

You're just a privileged brat who deserves to get cancer...

I grew up with niggers on section 8 housing after my mother went crazy from benzine poisoning after loosing her cosmetology business and I make 40k a year and I feel incredibly wealthy in retrospect.

Attached: 1655300841714.jpg (554x439, 58.88K)

Then don't start a family.

>I don't earn a lot because i can't have a private jet! I want one!

If you get a job that pays over minimum wage, you've made it.

based and ygmi

Growing up poor kind of sucks but it's a cheat code after you get a good job because anything you add to your life makes it seem great rather than lacking

My parents were very rich and it made me realize that having too much money is actually bad.

I love my life way more earning 60k in NYC than growing up on my parents mannor.