Y-YOU CAN'T CAPTURE AND USE LEGENDARIES!

>Y-YOU CAN'T CAPTURE AND USE LEGENDARIES!
Why?
>BECAUSE THEY ARE IMPORTANT TO THE BALANCE OF NATURE!
What makes you say that?
>W-WELL IN POKEMON 2000 THIS GUY CAPTURED THE BIRDS AND IT ALMOST DESTROYED THE WORLD!
Pokemon movies are almost all entirely non-canon.
>YES THEY ARE! PLUS ALL LEGENDS ARE ONE-OF-A-KIND!
Then explain why other trainers in the anime own legends, including the legendary birds. Tobias had Latios and Darkrai, and several Frontier Brains had multiple legends including an Articuno. Doesn't it make more sense that the vast majority of legendary Pokemon are not godlike beings and are just rare Pokemon that legends formed around due to scarcity? Not to mention we have SEVERAL dex entries and examples of most legends and mythicals not being unique species.
>S-S-SHUT UP YOU JUST CAN'T USE LEGENDS!

Why are anti-legends fags the most autistic losers in the franchise?

Attached: Pokémon.Sun...Moon.full.2055560.jpg (600x600, 58.64K)

I don’t use Legendaries because they’re ugly.

I wanna fuck Lillie

In the case of the Tapus, they are literally protectors/guardians of each island. Keeping them for yourself while you travel upsets the balance of the region.

The tapus are one of the exceptions where the games state explicitly only one exists. Basically if it isn't explicitly stated to be some sort of fucking creation deity or guardian of something it isn't unique.

Just catch them all and make a new balance.

Imagine your mother and father reading this post and knowing it was you who wrote it...

Attached: 1640087935349.jpg (300x300, 15.07K)

Who are you arguing with?

Imagine giving a fuck about what your parents think about how you interact with your hobbies. Pathetic.

You're ugly

I’m an ugly, fat bastard, yeah.

(You)

based on some of the dialogue from dialga/palkia in PLA i have taken the conclusion that some legends choose to be with a trainer, and eventually choose to part ways
also yeah i want to fuck lillie too

Based and PLApilled

Imagine being ok with disappointing your parents like this, who've worked so hard to raise you to become a functioning and well-ajusted member of society

My parents didn't do shit towards raising me, champ. I was the product of a one night stand they barely even wanted. I was lucky to get two minutes of their time my entire childhood. I don't give a fuck if I disappoint them because they've disappointed me since the day they brought me into this world.

>Pokemon movies are almost all entirely non-canon.

Not true, Ash bring up seeing a Lugia during Johto

Source: your ass

During "Hi Ho Silver... Away!" both James and Ash mention seeing Lugia while they were at the Orange Islands

The only Lugia in the Orange Islands was the one from the movie

Kek. This explains it.

Explains what, exactly?

that you like legendaries

Your autistic rambling in a pathetic attempt to get anonymous attention.

Zero correlation
I'm not even OP kek, I just agree with the sentiment.

>The anime is non canon but use this evidence from the anime

Suicide now..

The voices in their head

If anime retards insist the anime is canon there's nothing wrong with using the anime to turn their argument back around on itself. Go back to school.

>What makes you say [BECAUSE THEY ARE IMPORTANT TO THE BALANCE OF NATURE!]?
Legendaries, more specifically box legendaries and some mythicals, have started to be vital aspects of the Pokémon World since Gen IV. Things whose capture, even by someone innocent, imply that it'll cause some sort of disruptive absence. You never really know when something that seems safe ends up being a major support and fucks things up. Cosmic Jenga is not a game for mortals.
Of course it never happens when you capture one because IT'S A GAME LOL.
Also several titles require capture. and two even require USE, of a legendary Pokémon which makes the whole argument moot anyway.