Reminder that Lugia is canonically female according to her creator, which is why it's got such a feminine design

Reminder that Lugia is canonically female according to her creator, which is why it's got such a feminine design

Attached: Lugia.full.2458149.png (1240x980, 1.14M)

i dont think its design is masculine OR feminine

Shudo wasn't authorised to add to the canin, hence why it was changed to male.
The fact Ho-Oh is considered a female deity in Japan meant its pokémon equivalent was the female box Legendary in Gen II.
>being a faggot unironically
>in 2022

both ho-oh and lugia are divine but referred to as males. shove it up your ass if this upsets you

Canonically female

I mean an episode of the show literally has an adult Lugia with an offspring so I guess it makes sense

op! lugia is a heckin' cute and valid enby! didn't you know?

>feminine
>an inflatable blow up toy dragon with hand wings and giant beer belly
Uhhh?

Reminder that the creator was a chain-smoking, alcoholic, coomer, who died seething, his waifu was taken from him.

I like Lugia but I don't find its design particularly masculine or feminine but if I had to choose I'd have a Lugia bro rather than a female

But gender existed in Gen 2, so they could have made it female if they wanted. They did it for Cresselia and Latias.

I don't care, it's a work of fiction so it can be female for all I care.

Using Lugia's huge feet as a daki

Belly?

too big to be a daki, more like a mattress

True. He is very very fat

GIANT
SEAGULL
PUSSY

False. The creator intended for Lugia to be female but that was not the case

Is the real Lugia supposed to be the "living Longboat" or the "big albino RK9" from the prototype designs?

Nah, I think he could be a bouncing house

i dont think there ever was supposed to be a counterpart to ho-oh