Wait, WHAT?

wait, WHAT?
lukas/dawn fucking saves the world in sinnoh, become the champion, travel back in time, saves hisui, defeat satan, meet God and he's NOT the ancient hero?
who the FUCK was the ancient hero?

Attached: ryujinx_capture_2022-02-15_22-07-26.png (2560x1440, 1.03M)

Guzma

AZ

I actually have a theory Lucas is the Ancient Hero too, we just haven't seen his story yet.

You mean the ancient hero consistently refered to as existing before the time PLA takes place in?
Are you retarded OP?

me

That’s not Lucas or Dawn. It’s either Alari or Rei being from the present day. Depending on the Genesect you choose, they were sent back, while the other was born in the past. Reminder that the multiverse explains literally everything.

we all know it's Red

Emmet

>who the FUCK was the ancient hero?
Someone who was around long before the events of Legends, retard.

i'm almost expecting a dlc where arceus sends your ass further back in time at this point
because they keep mentioning the ancient days

It's a fucking isekai game you retard, of course player is a meme

Charizard from Kanto

>multiverse
>le lazy excuse for plotholes due to GF's incompetence and inconsistency
Opinion discarded.

Cynthia with Charizard from kanto

i personally think it is this guy. because for some reason his picture appears in both the diamond and pearl clans tents. while the picture on the other side differs between the clans. there must be a reason

Attached: not alder.png (205x213, 97.02K)

UnovaCHADS we won again

Nah it's just shitty reused assets because making game is hard

Or this

>Sinnoh has a lot of interesting lore that isn’t explored much in DPPt
>PLA gives us a chance to look at that lore and the origins of the Sinnoh region
>in PLA there was a whole civilization and hero before you get there that you’ll never see
>all the ruins already exist and are still as mysterious as before
VERY cool

>canonical explanation dismissed by lazy fag who can’t even comprehend it’s objectivity
Disregarded

Wait for PLA:2, where Lucas gets isekai'd further back in time

Legends Arceus 2 unironically