Which is better?

8 resistance, 3 weakness, 0 immunity
OR
4 resistance, 1 weakness, 1 immunity

You decide

Attached: WaterPoison vs DarkPoison.png (1000x515, 197.56K)

Drapion and Toxicroak are both gonna be useless now that Overqwil and Sneasler are a thing :(

I don't care about competitive, fuck off with your autism.

Both forms are kino.

both forms are goated
second is better though that Psychic immunity changes everything

Sad that only regional Qwilfish get an evolution.

regional Qwilfish and Basculin were so unnecessary, the regular ones could’ve evolved into Overqwil and Basculegion just as easily

The first. Resistance is good enough that it may as well be in the same tier as immunity. If you're at risk of being hit by a weakness, swap Pokémon.

Qwilfish maybe but regular Basculin isn't a salmon and moreover wouldn't have made any sense to suddenly have gender differences, which is integral to Basculegion since salmon have such significant sexual dimorphism.

t. has never played pokemon

>NU
They were both already useless. Sneasler becoming an OU threat isn't going to somehow make Toxicroak worse when they aren't even competing.

Shut up metafag. I’m talking about actually running games.

If you only care about ingame then you have even less reason to care. Literally nothing is stopping you from still using them, I used Toxicroak myself in Legends. It didn't somehow become worse because Sneasler exists.

Attached: legends team.jpg (1280x720, 309.53K)

If you compare their learnsets, Sneasler is only better as a physical attacker anyway. Toxicroak can at least go mixed, so it's not a completely inferior version

I love it overall but I'm still mad it isn't steel/poison

Also just put fucking payback in the game or SOMETHING, even Feint Attack is better than this

Kill yourself compfag

If you aren't a compfag why do you care about one pokemon making another "useless"? You can use fucking Dunsparce and Luvdisc ingame if you want.

None care compfaggot.

Overqwil is more consistent in taking/dealing damage, Qwilfish gets more chances to exploit gaps in coverage and defensive cores

Qwilfish’s Japanese name is Harisen, which is a corruption of harisenbon (porcupinefish, or thousand needles). Overqwil’s Japanese name is Hariman, which replaces the -sen (thousand) with -man (ten thousand). Hariman is ten thousand needles. There is also the “ma” in man which could also mean demon or devil. This is why Overqwil only evolves from the Hisuian Qwilfish. That Dark pun only exists because of a name.
This is the same reason why Hisuian Samurott is Dark. The Japanese name, Daikenki, which ordinarily means great swordsman (daiken), also contains -ki (demon). Combine that with -kenki, and it is a demon swordsman.

Why does it have a Q on the tail though? Isn’t it a bit on the nose, in terms of design?
The one features makes it feel more like an obnoxious Galar mon than a historical Sinnoh mon.

Seethe.

As opposed to literally having a skull on it like Qwilfish does? Both are silly.