FUCK NIGGERS AND SPICS

FUCK NIGGERS AND SPICS

Attached: B6382A13-91D6-4AA6-9BDB-F81A4E92505F.jpg (750x397, 120.72K)

FUCK NIGGERS

You are brave white alpha male warrior no? Why anonymous hiding? You are brave uberman no? Why anonymous hiding? Tell me where you live. I am one of those subhuman degenerates. Tell me where you live i will fight you crypto incel terminally online basement dwelling parasite. You US? Why anonymous hiding parasite? Spineless cowardly little angry manbaby. You hate stuff? You should hate yourself first and foremost parasite. You know everyone hates your guts right? You stink from the internet you think ppl IRL cant tell what disgusting parasite you are? You will die alone sad hated and in pain just like you deserve and like you wanted. Alongside your precious parasitic blockchain and stock market. How does it feel parasite? To watch your world crumble in real time? You seem very angry. Keep seething parasite your tears are lifefuel

U mad?

lmao, closed for you. Not for (((them))). Just another excuse to squeeze autonomy from the average person.

shut up niggy

you just made me remember, i was going to make bolognese pasta today

lmao

crypto doesn't have this problem

Doesn't bother me. I'm off that day now because we can't operate when the NYSE shuts down. My ancestors actually owned slaves too. Can't stop winning.

Oh nooooo a black person just flew over my house!

>it's real

Attached: 1653987070850.jpg (1275x7125, 966.71K)

Ok, kike.

americans have TWO holidays to celebrate niggers lmao. martin luther king day AND juneteenth. they literally shut down their economy so they can worship niggers

Attached: nigger worship.webm (374x380, 1.76M)

This surely cant be real?

What the actual fuck is wrong with America?

What is juneteenth?

hey we close it for columbus day or honkey day or any of the other 12 federal holidays celebrating white people so why can't we have one.

L + ratio + touch grass

wtf is juneteenth?

No fucking refunds. That's what you fucking deserve for importing the Africans in the first place, dipshit

Based my brother!

Attached: 1652968443349.png (976x768, 344.74K)

u guys do realize this is a policy enacted by donald trump ("""your guy""") right?