Bro Cynthia is so hard my entire team wiped to her how was I supposed to have an Ice Move

>Bro Cynthia is so hard my entire team wiped to her how was I supposed to have an Ice Move
>Bro Cynthia is so easy just look up her entire team, play on switch instead of set and use healing items
Who's more in the wrong?

Attached: b314474b8890aa30d9416116c99aa784744ac9aa91527b7db4f84b1ff02d6355_1.jpg (992x729, 134.27K)

sinnoh players are all wrong

>play on switch instead of set and use healing items

>BRO JUST GIMP YOURSELF

Assuming you’re playing a Sinnoh game for the first time, the second scenario
is worse. Afterwards the first is worse unless you’re playing with some type of strict limitations

>>Bro Cynthia makes me so hard
ftfy*

Attached: 1642868365843.png (529x752, 522.8K)

Hi, Discord!

meds

Attached: 1644626505674.png (800x578, 413.7K)

almost any fight in the series can be hard depending on what your team is and how you're built
which is why arguing whos the hardest champion is pointless because it's almost always going to depend on what your team is

>fight cynthia
>send out lv66 haxorus
>use dragon dance 6 times against her shitty dead weight spiritomb
>sweep her team effortlessly
>"SH-SHE'S HARD!!!!!"
it feels good to have more than 50 IQ.

Only pussies play with advantages the opponents don't have. If the opponent uses healing items it's fair to use the same amount though.

>It’s YET another Shitrona worship thread

Attached: AD0749CE-AA9A-4A09-B61A-271EF5B92FB5.png (414x319, 190.55K)

I agree with your first point, however, you outed yourself as a bitch for the second point.

>>use dragon dance 6 times
Lol what a shitter

>be me
>playing diamond for the first time back when I was 7
>finally beat the elite four
>think I've won the game
>lucian informs me that there's a champion
>lolwut.png
>advance to next room
>weird blond chick I've seen around is there
>think to myself "what's the worst that could happen?"
>get my 7 year old ass pounded
>couldn't beat her until I was older with more experience
And that's why I have a femdom fetish now

Nobody says Cynthia is hard, just that she's hard for Pokemon. Which is a children's game. People who say it's easy and have to use cope like spamming x items or revive pp stalling got mogged by a kids game, so I'd say they're more pathetic.

Holy BASED

>Nobody says Cynthia is hard, just that she's hard for Pokemon
I've never seen someone say "Cynthia is hard........ for Pokemon". The people crying about it just say she's hard and got fucked by her because they suck at a children's game.

"the final boss in this children's game is pretty challenging" should be self explanatory but alas

Except, you already knew her entire team

People find her difficult?

the true difficult post-game battle

Attached: 3460353-red.jpg (1214x933, 680.21K)