8 more days until pokemon Day

>8 more days until pokemon Day

Why isn’t no one getting excited?

Attached: 9DC649F9-CE06-4F24-B97E-3FABB0A3B264.png (240x210, 11.59K)

No gen 9

There could be an announcement

>Why isn’t no one getting excited?
maybe because unovabortions keep shitting on every thread that isn't about gen 5?

Just like you're doing now?

There hasn't been any announcements of a Direct yet. That's why.

When do you think we will get one? Tomorrow?

>isn’t no one

American education system everyone

Who knows? Until we hear anything on the matter...well, there's no reason to get excited.

based. gen5 sucks lol

Not American but okay

Will it friggin have all the mons this time? Or should I not even bother to get hyped and wait for someone to just add the new mons to some bootleg pokemon game

Hitler and his Nazi party was defeated in WW2. Fuck off

What are you on about? The but cases are coming out on Any Forums

>post yfw they don't do a Pokemon Day direct at all
the poketubers would be shitting their pants

I think with the Wii U/3DS announcement coming basically out of nowhere, they wanted to get that out of the way ahead of Pokemon Day

>most likely clarifying the ending of service for Bank (probably free through the end of the year, after that you won't be able to send Pokemon to Bank anymore, either natively through 3DS or the Bank to Home transfer)
>Announcement of RBY/GSC coming to NSO. They could ultimate jew it and make it exclusively part of the Expansion Pass but i don't think they'll do that. Those Pokemon can be sent to Home
>Most likely announcement of the Oak's Letter/Member Card events for BDSP. They'll probably be exclusives to stores like Gamestop and Target
>WTS in BDSP will open. You can probably wonder trade in game with like a max of 3 Pokemon so that its not too crazy compared to Home's Wonder Trade
>Probably a small thank you for the success of BDSP and PLA. Tease of future DLC for PLA
>Pokemon Sleep
>Maybe some 3rd party game updates

gen 9 is coming but you are not ready

ah sweet a schizo thread

Why would you think it was

I'm excited for the mass suicides when gen 9 is revealed to have legends mechanics! I can't wait!

Attached: arceus.jpg (1400x1400, 105.14K)

What about the 2024 people? How will they do it

Because bdsp fucking demoralized everyone and while legends arceus has tons of potential a lot of us haven't been able to fully cope with dexcut, also bank is on it's death bed now, so the only future for our pokemon is to be boxed in home

i mean if we get legends dlc that will be cool but there's not much to get excited about, even if they dared to announce gen 9 it only means we will enter another despair cycle hoping our favorite pokemon makes it in the game

Attached: 76dec4a002de562d015dd39397b694d1--pikachu-pokemon.jpg (407x286, 12.72K)

Because they've been on a three year cycle for four gens now and Pokemon is a multimedia franchise that needs new Pokemon out every three years to fuel the movies, tv show, toys, cards, and other merchandise that make up the 5/6ths of its profits.

Yeah that’s true, but it might be April? I doubt it would be then since pokemon day is massive. I guess I’m trying not to get my hopes up too much..