tikr.com/

previous:

Attached: ba8.jpg (480x480, 39.72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1gzkJxHbxCI
adventuresincapitalism.com/2022/06/13/volcker-and-inflation/
youtu.be/RhwJQ40pmBw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ECB having an emergency meeting about the markets, do you think the euros are about to print more money

My bitcoin stocks doin a lil sum

>skyscrapers made out of wood
youtube.com/watch?v=1gzkJxHbxCI
This guy is like the Cathie Woods of alternative energy. Is there an inverse fund of this crackpot?

Small caps...

Attached: 3123.jpg (1287x1800, 344.58K)

See you mumu niggas in 6.5 hours. Now I sleep comfortably.

Attached: 1552883994964.jpg (443x406, 18.06K)

Emergency rape hike... It’s over bois, they’re going in no Vaseline

Attached: 299F7D4E-65F7-4A02-8A9C-877955E91478.jpg (823x594, 121.15K)

Every single thing your pea-sized retail-trader brain could possible conceive of has been priced in by big boys. Wherever you think the market is going, it's going in the polar opposite direction.

Same Bobro bright and early... headed off to bed myself

Attached: 109F5E66-7165-441C-A78A-6197CF717C47.jpg (700x525, 34.33K)

Found this neat writeup adventuresincapitalism.com/2022/06/13/volcker-and-inflation/

Guy makes the case that Volcker's rate hikes didn't really do shit. Inflation was tamed by Reagan deregulating and unfucking various policies.

I wonder if we'll be testing that now, with >2 years of a hiking Fed plus a Carter-type president.

Attached: Judge Thinking Face.jpg (1024x537, 86.74K)

Feds are meeting soon, I’m ready all my assets are in USDC. Pls crash

It's going to get worse this week, isn't it?

Attached: image.jpg (1170x1444, 360K)

i'll join you after another beer

Yeah, i really believe that the policies of any fucking president were more impactful than the fucking federal reserve. Next time i bet youll tell me it was FDRs new deal that brought america out of the great depression and not the printing during ww2. Lmfao

reagan can suck on my nuts along with all the conservatives that idolize him

Only if you have calls

When it comes to the clusterfuck that is energy, transportation, and diplomatic policy? Presidential incompetence certainly feels like it's in the same weight class as Fed jewgreed.

Ok ill own up to not having read the article before making that post and i agree fixing oil issues sounds very familiar. The tax cuts leading to reinvestment though, no i dont buy that

Agreed. Hopefully he's burning in hell for his amnesty, mental illness, and gun work. But let's not get distracted - he won reelection for a reason.

I'm think it'll bounce until Friday and continue dumping towards the end of June, but I'm not making any bets.

I'm able to scalp trade an SPY option every day for +5%, usually a put expiring that day. So far it's worked every single time as you can see.

I should be a millionaire in a year if I keep this up.

Will I make it?

Attached: Screenshot_20220615-022925.png (740x480, 135.41K)

Interdesting youtu.be/RhwJQ40pmBw

Attached: F1F4D89D-CA93-41F8-BA31-9186ED80FC81.png (640x480, 1.17M)

>I should be a millionaire in a year if I keep this up.
lol

Rate my portfolio.

Attached: IMG_20220615_101154.jpg (1080x2400, 246.73K)

What stock will give me the safest least risky x2 x3 if i buy near bottom of this bear market

You would need a long string of good trades. At 50% chance to win per trade, it's unlikely you'll scalp yourself to a million dollars

Buy and hold these in the long run

USMJ
PAOG
OMID
ZOM
CBTC

All are potential growth stocks and OMID in particular is poised for big gains!

UWMC

Amd if tech leads the rally, which it wont without qe
Otherwise, something oil

Alibaba, Corsair Gaming, Teledoc, RealReal, Palantir, Meta Platforms, Oatly and Wynn Resorts.

the reaction of the market suggest the opposite. I think we are overracting rn, I can't see the ECB doing something meaningful today.

tfw you now actually have to do research before buying stock instead of just looking at analyst ratings and price targets

Pretty incredible. You're like the Cathie Woods of /smg/ minus any actual gains she ever made. I would like to create a SARK ETF with your picks.

Attached: Racoon 2.webm (640x360, 593.25K)

I'm short a bunch of FTSE so hope the ECB turns mega hawkish

Is the dip over now?

I'm currently at 11 winning trades straight. Clearly my chances of success are far higher than 50%, this is a predictable system, not a coin toss.

What will stop me? I'm doing well so far

I am balls deep in GME and UVXY and somehow feel better about both those wild-ass plays than this entire shitshow of a portfolio. It's almost as if you tried to make the biggest bag of shit possible. Fuck me at this point I'd pay you to pick stocks and say whether you were going long or short on them because I'd be able to retire if I inversed you for a year. You're the new Cramer.