Just take ur 20k and come to Poland

20k will get you decent life for 2 - 3 years, won't escape globohomo though

Attached: 3388.jpg (1200x1200, 235.29K)

ok. im not White tho but im coming over

I want a Polish wife, but I hate women

Attached: 996BF6EB-49F9-4BC8-8A89-C5EE500BF464.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Abortion is unironically good for for men though. Think about it logically. Women only want abortion so they can have sex with strangers without fear of getting pregnant. That means theres more poon on the market for men. More used and disgusting cunts to pump hot seed into without worrying about having to marry the whore or anything like that. Sure its harder to find a wife because they are all horrible whores who can only think of dick and wouldn't be good parents but think of the poon though. Wet sluts everywhere.

can brown Mexican like me get a white big-titted trad wife in Poland? :(

This is only good for the top 20% of males. Women are okay with having sex once a week if it means it will be with a chad that has sex with a different woman every day of the week. For every chad like this, there are 6 losers wanking alone, waiting for the stacies to hit the wall and settle down with them.
Now there would be nothing wrong with this if the chads spread their genes this way, but with abortion and contraception, the stacies reject the chad's genes and settle down later with the losers and give birth with their weakly loser genes.
I don't care either way. Societies that approve of abortion and contraception naturally decline and are replaced by breeders. It is a cycle.

$20k is like a reasonable yearly salary in eastern Europe. But it's definitely not enough to sit comfortably on your ass for 2-3 years.

retards. if a woman murders your child, you get fucking cursed by God for allowing it. you probably won;t believe it but it happens all the time, and to men who didn't even know their child was killed. the woman will get an abortion without telling him and then his life will suddenly get fucked and he will lose his mind. you really think you can just let a woman kill your child and it won;t affect you? it's literal witchcraft and satanism you fools.

Attached: 1622492712908.jpg (512x410, 68.1K)

>Abortion is unironically good for for men though
Abortion is good for everyone, objectively, in every scenario possible

>Abortion is good for everyone, objectively, in every scenario possible

Attached: 1641387006507.gif (382x379, 387.15K)

My best friend was cool with me being trans, then he went to live in Poland. When he came back to England he made excuses on why he didn't want to see me anymore.

Makes me sad :(

Jesus hated gentiles

Matthew 10:5-6
>These twelve Jesus sent out with the following instructions:‘Go nowhere among the Gentiles, and enter no town of the Samaritans, [6] but go rather to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.

Matthew 15:22-24
>[22] Just then a Canaanite woman from that region came out and started shouting, ‘Have mercy on me, Lord, Son of David; my daughter is tormented by a demon.’ [23] But he did not answer her at all. And his disciples came and urged him, saying, ‘Send her away, for she keeps shouting after us.’ [24] He answered, ‘I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.’

Mark 7:25-30
>[25] but a woman whose little daughter had an unclean spirit immediately heard about him, and she came and bowed down at his feet. [26] Now the woman was a Gentile, of Syrophoenician origin. She begged him to cast the demon out of her daughter. [27] He said to her, ‘Let the children be fed first, for it is not fair to take the children’s food and throw it to the dogs.’ [28] But she answered him, ‘Sir, even the dogs under the table eat the children’s crumbs.’ [29]

>To understand the genesis of these notions, the first point to note is that during his days of preaching, Jesus of Nazareth addressed only Jews, “the lost sheep of Israel” (Mt 10:5; 15:24). His disciples were even expressly instructed not to approach Gentiles or Samaritans (Mt 10:5). On the few occasions that Jesus ventured beyond the boundaries of his homeland, he never proclaimed his gospel to pagans, nor did his disciples do so during his lifetime. The mission of the 11 apostles to “all the nations” (Mt 28:19) is a “post-Resurrection” idea. It appears to be of Pauline inspiration and is nowhere found in the Gospels apart from the spurious longer ending of Mark (Mk 16:15), which is missing from all the older manuscripts. Jesus’s own perspective was exclusively Jewish; he was concerned only with Jews.

Attached: 1655276930476.gif (112x112, 388.28K)

You will never have a tight pussy ever again

>mmmm. this fennel is simply awesome.
this is now a teen kasia thread

Attached: L2ngy_fbaelfhSMc1FzYL97EMyA6Uk3biivUEnDJS8w.jpg (640x480, 61.69K)

christcuck

>muh globohomo

take your meds, schizo

kys rabbi

Poles are ugly untermensch and poland is like 7-10 years away from US tier degeneracy.

t. Lost son of the House of Israel who worships a rabbi on a stick KEK

90k PLN is about average 2 - 3 year salary, not one year lmao

you should stop being trans. i hope you didnt mutilate your body completely yet. if not its not too late to turn back

polish people are much more attractive than Germans who came up with the term

>won't escape globohomo though
Then what's the fucking point? Also poland's faggotry is probably top 5 worst in the world.

Stay away from this shithole full of degenerates, cattle and cryptokikes if you know what’s good for you

Based apu standing up to the baby killing kikes ITT

Attached: 94565306789.jpg (303x298, 33.29K)

why do polish women have such strong cubic jaws?

Attached: .jpg (822x1024, 47.71K)

found the brainwashed by roastie moaning and crying, which is purely a mechanism to manipulate, cuck simp

>t. subhuman degenerate

Attached: 1500630924741.jpg (618x239, 20.16K)

That’s a man

>No, to jail for abortion!
ftfy

Polish women don't care about racemixing so yes
if you're attractive