It cannot even do smart contracts and you think it deserves the #1 spot? Are you dumb or something?

It cannot even do smart contracts and you think it deserves the #1 spot? Are you dumb or something?

It does not even deserve to be in the top 10 to be honest.

Attached: bit.jpg (640x360, 16.13K)

None of the top 10 deserve to be in the top 10. Crypto is dead anyways so move on. Thanks for playing btw.

Haha no it's not. Not the undervalued coins with much better tech than BTC

>Smart contracts
Vaporware

the only flex it has is that it was the first cryptocurrency KEK
Other chains have way more qualifications to take that spot
Hedera has faster and cheaper transactions and they have an actual ecosystem. An ecosystem that is expanding everyday with the help of the HBAR foundation deploying hundreds of millions of dollars of funds

What does Bitcoin do? Literally nothing

Thanks, just bought more FTM.

makes api devs seethe

>It cannot even do smart contracts
Exactly, that's why it's number 1

>with the help of the HBAR foundation
Bitcoin doesn't need the help of a foundation to grow, you just bought shares of a company thinking you bought digital money

The only reason why crypto is interesting is because of programmability.

Like imagine a world where you could only run one program on your computer, do you really think computers would take off the same way?

I swear people have problems seeing the most obvious shit. I understood this would happen back in 2017 when I first got into chainlink.

You are just too dumb to understand the long term value.

Nobody even knows what a shart contract is, let alone use them. It’s all theoretical nerd shit shilled by poorly spoken autists

Have you ever actually used smart contracts? And if you did, was it anything actually important?

Also, if you truly understand what a smart contract does and how it’s going to change the world, have you ever considered feeling a vagina, taking a shower, or moving out of your moms basement?

Can I just interject here for a second?

Attached: me.jpg (474x315, 17.42K)

you cant do them on ethereum either at scale

this is why that shit wasnt allowed on the bitcoin main chain in the first place. and all these years of "sharding soon" later, eth devs are finally realizing this and relying on L2s to scale ethereum.

The most popular coin is the best one because it has the biggest chance to work as a store of value / digital gold. Crypto is not useful and will never be useful so any coin with good "tech" is a scam.

Well, you sound like a true newfag. It's like saying the Internet will never take off just because of pets.com.

Crypto is just a new version of the Internet with data retention and much higher security.

What is "most popular" is fleeting. Whenever it drops below Ethereum there is no going back.

If you only knew kiddo. Sure I’m and autist but I know what I’m talking about.

>the tech

What tech exactly?

Attached: Screenshot_20220610-111636_Chrome.jpg (1080x2220, 725.93K)

Post nose.

It's very easy to find naysayers, does not mean they are right and understand the big picture. You could easily find proponents too, and many of them are highly intelligent (not the ones touting pictures of apes).

I agree, Monero is the only real crypto funny money that actually matters more than king shitcoin. Smart contracts are retarded by the way and you should feel stupid for even buzzwording them

This. It's literally obsolete technology which is totally useless for its intended purpose as a payment processor (too low throughput, high fees, low transaction times etc). Clearly it was historically very important, but now many of the problems that made it not fit for purpose have been solved by second and third generation cryptocurrencies. It's ridiculous that it should be the highest value coin, when its probably one of the poorest technologically.