/LEG/ Lost Everything General

I just lost all my money for being a degenerate idiot and i want to cope hearing your experiences before i commit suicide.

Thanks.

Attached: 54629bd8f0bc24c1fc64c278f1dd2050 (1).jpg (236x204, 9.25K)

my crypto is -70%
stock poorfolio is just -5%

i will survive this.

I put $5500 into D0B0 in October and in November I had 2.6 million. I'm currently sitting at 10k. I've been a neet for a year now after quitting my 1st job and I really dont want to go back to waging. I spend multiple hours a day edging to keep my mind off it it but a most of the day I'm thinking about how badly I fucked up. If I had just cashed out 5% at the top I would be much better off than I am now.

how?

I hedged all assets in December and maintained only a 15% technical loss, (I would actually be at approximately breakeven or profitable if Gazprom ADRs were still tradeable).

I lost 60k it’s ok user hard to win in this market

I'm locked up in Celsius wish me luck boys lol

Though, I think that it will be okay and I might even stay there.

This is how i cope. I brought everything i nees to suicide. Its under my kitchen sink. At any time, i can kill myself.

Takes a lot of the pressure off. I will end up suciding soon. Give it a year. But until then im going to milk sick pay at work, drink my cups of tea, cuddle my teddy and pray to God that he will make things better.

I'll give it until december 2022 then I'll enact suicide. My best friend killed himself in 2019 and it still hurts. I would've liked to talk to him right now.

how much?

I have a job and company. Crypto investing for me is for fun with money o can miss. Down 66% but i just hodl and compound invest atm. In two years it will be up again.

Fear God, repent and be Holy.

Attached: images.jpg (640x480, 48.91K)

Why are people like this I sold in January with only green numbers. ADA, Btc, Polygon,Bnb and so on. Now I sit on my money and wait to reenter the market

I dumped 10k into dogecoin right after launch. Sold at 69 xents cause I thought the number was funny. I bought a farm, a bunch of guns, and deal with old fudds in silver now. It's all dumb luck. Best advice I can give is to find something that gives you purpose. Get a job, work it, and meet people. Go make friends. People are real. Money isnt.

Kill yourself in solidarity with your best friend, same time, date, in the same manner and fashion, utilize jewish ritual magick in your final moments

Nobody here actually invested more than he could afford to lose, right?

I mean you'd have to be completely retarded to risk your life savings in fake internet money lmfao

reportin in

Attached: 1kinni.jpg (600x596, 165.26K)

Lost 95% of my stack leverage trading. From 1m to 30k. It's over for us.

Attached: 1634294173546.jpg (750x701, 60.94K)

literally just hodl. in these shituations, unless you need the money, it's best to just wait it out anyways. it'll go back up.

this, i have a job that will most likely survive this upcoming recession (IT admin) so i'll just keep investing. all these useless retards screeching about losing everything are either a retard who spent all their work money on crypto. or day traders, which i have no sympathy for. it's the risk you take for wanting to be a lazy piece of shit like one of those yuppies from the 80s

I had 15 eth, 1 btc, and 200 ltc in Celsius.

You forgot the neets

Not like he even has a choice lol
>hodl mode activated

When I was a virgin I was sad that I had fucked no bitches. Now that I’ve fucked bitches I’m sad that I haven’t fucked more bitches. The sadness is not more nor less than it was before.

Imagine how hollow your life must be to kill yourself over money, find God.

Sounds like you didn't build cash on the side. If you have 20-30k sitting in the bank, you wouldn't be like this. Cash in the bank makes you feel free.
Just start building that cash on the side. You can do it user.

You thought you had big strong Diamond hands, but they turned out to be paperhands

Attached: C2B6017A-75A0-4719-986C-6E54DDA81945.jpg (2028x828, 243.51K)