Shorting is free money

Holy fuck I finally understand
I set up a short for the first time ever a few hours ago with 3x leverage on the BTC/USDT pair, I made $5000 without thinking
It's so easy. I thought shorting was a complicated and risky process but I'm printing money despite the prices going down. How is this allowed? What the fuck

Attached: 1611142387962.jpg (640x480, 261.03K)

You can get a scamwick and owe money to the exchange or best case scenario go to 0.

careful with that im stupid enough to start trading in this bear market AND also abusing leverage and i got wiped out more times than i can remember

That's what (((they))) want you to believe. So far seems to be working.
Good cattle.

Right now I'm in profit. That means I'm safe right? BTC would have to go back to 22k for me to start owing them money if I understand things right. I wish I did this way earlier, can't believe I missed out on massive gains since 50k
How can I get wiped out? My liquidation price is 35k or something. I'm safe right?

so you opened up your FIRST short only a few HOURS ago and already you're bragging to strangers on Any Forums talking about how it is free money and easy shit? when you've been trading puts for less time than it takes for a soccer game to end? how long ago was it when you opened your first short? Okay now how long has it been since you took a shit? which number is bigger?
do you understand now why you've lost so much money gambling on internet funny money?

what platform are you using i want to be you when i grow up

finally a bottom signal

Bottom signal if I ever saw one. Thans op

You never know when a deadcat bounce is around the corner, you are playing with fire OP

Attached: photo_19@09-03-2022_02-05-06.jpg (1280x853, 143.02K)

You are safe. You got in late but not too late. See you at 15k and ignore retard fudders and bagholders, they are delusional and think a miraculous dead cat bounce to 30k will happen to liquidate you. Or they think everyone who makes money shorting uses 50x leverage.

so far so good

Attached: HEIMxWB[1].gif (293x220, 1.94M)

I don't want to shit on your plans, but don't remember what happened last year?
BTC fell to 29.5k for an entire day, then it pumped slowly to something like 31k~
Then, literally in 5 minutes it launched itself right through 48k. It was a the biggest greenest dildo ever in the existence, then it fell to around 36k and pumped normally.
Don't take anything from granted.

>3x leverage
>$5000
You dont need to lie on an anonymous site dude

Things were not the same last year. The bullrun delusion was still going strong, compared to now. Unless the exchange wants to liquidate me particularly I don't think such a thing can happen.
You know people can trade with 6 figures right

>You know people can trade with 6 figures right
Oh fuck, be careful, you have to think that the possibility of losing it all exist. Or even the chance to lose half in a stupid market move.

>You know people can trade with 6 figures right
>I set up a short for the first time ever a few hours ago with 3x leverage on the BTC/USDT
checks out

I can tell from the way you type that you didnt enter a 6fig short (you are poor)

>72% of customers lose money using this service
>have a better chance flipping a coin
>4chin gamblin' squad be all like
awwwwwww sheeeeeeeeeeeet yea!

Same user, I learned to short Luna +300% and never took the $3 profit. Take your profits.
Shorting as hedge works great too. Shorted my stack from 30k (1x Leverage) and will close the position when the bullrun starts

95% of humans are NPCs. Of course theyre gonna lose money

lmao this isn't going to end well

Burgers cant long or short ahahahaha