Samurott fan, but I'm not stupid enough to defend him in Gen V hate/defense threads and I'm fucking pissed...

Samurott fan, but I'm not stupid enough to defend him in Gen V hate/defense threads and I'm fucking pissed. Just found out it still fights with 2 swords and that's it. Body is the exact same save for a better beard and eviler shells. Actual concept is no different and you can't even tell what makes it more than just Water with a badder attitude.

Typhlosion got an entire new supernatural power to use that visibly sets it apart and Decidueye got an entire fucking redesign better suited to being a Fighting-type. Literally all I wanted was something like using the sharper horn and a tail blade for fighting dirty and doing anything to win like this shitty "Dark-type" justifies its existence with rather than actual dark power like Dark Pulse, Houndour's line and fucking Yveltal that actually makes sense "disrupting" and hurting Psychic or Ghost and being vulnerable to "good" like Fairy. Or maybe just 1 long evil sword it draws. Anything but still fighting the exact same and doing absolutely nothing the original couldn't do, but the Pokedex SAYS it fights like a bad guy and that somehow makes it different than simply teaching a Samurott random Dark-type moves.

This is the laziest shit compared to so many variants I like more than the original and retards defend it with deflecting to other regional forms and Typhlosion or strawmanning with "u just wanted an anthro". It's literally just a better looking design and changes nothing about the actual moveset because there's nothing to fucking use because they couldn't be asked to think up anything that might actually be more "dark". Was looking so forward to using in PLA and,
yes, this was AFTER I saw the design and signature move before those retards say anything until I found out it really was that insignificant of a change.

Attached: Literally just fucking Samurott.png (768x745, 300.21K)

His horn is literally more crooked/jagged to tie into the fact that he's a lot more violent than normal, smashing down swords so fucking hard that they shatter upon impact.

There's not much appearance they needed to change in order to convey that.

Apex Samurott.
>we want the monster hunter audience

He looks great, they did the best job on giving him a theme out of the three, how are you not seeing that?

She/her please.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THE REGIONAL VARIANT IS A REGIONAL VARIANT

Attached: 1620606143711.jpg (2000x1600, 805.51K)

my favorite part of h-samurott is that it gets rid of the chest muscles the original had

>decidueye is explicitly a ronin
>samurott has the best theme

Making him look the same with a better helmet saved him. The other two look like fucking dog shit and so do most of the new mons

What is the fucking difference from normal Samurott? Decidueye changed an entire secondary type and Typholsion now has ghostly flames and entire different relaxed, spiritual expression whereas Samurott was always serious. Look at the shiny. How is this any "darker" and where's that evil power or dirty fighting in any of its animations when it does literally the exact same as before?

Fuck "Dark-type".

Attached: 503-h.png (250x250, 36.4K)

Attached: 1643221774925.png (802x1259, 255.74K)

>Samurott "fan"
>Samurott original theme fits Hisui better than Typhlo or Decidu even in their regional forms.
>Hates Samurott cause he looks like Samurott.
What did he mean by this?

I don't hate him, I hate that he doesn't fucking fight any differently like I expected from his new type. The Pokedex says he's meaner and nothing reflects that in game. He still just uses 2 swords and that's it, not even his helmet, which looks more offensively oriented. Where's the "Evil-type"?

By the way? I've already raised one in White 2, so anyone claiming I'm some retarded furfag can shut the fuck up. Didn't even know he stood on hindlegs and figured he just lunged really fast.

Hisuian Samurott does nothing in execution the original can't unlike the other 2. Galarian Slowbro takes Slowpoke's plight and turns him into fucking Megaman, where's that originality for a final starter form?

Attached: 1454985065692.png (1024x666, 433.65K)

holy austism

Fuck off, retard, this entire board is autistic.

>him
her*

Samurott has a giant fucking beard, you retard. Don't even try it.

You niggers are pathetic. Samurott the Edge is based.

and it was designed with a den mother role in mind along with the first debut of it in the anime being female
they're monsters man, not humans

>Wants Samurott to change drastically
>Has to justify he's a Samurott fan
>Doesn't like Samurott for being Samurott
Samurott design is so good that they didn't bother to fix what isn't broken. He being Dark Type and faster adds that he's more selfish and pragmatic than his more honorable self. Probably due to Hisui being more wild west than modern day.

Attached: 1644979988512.jpg (2047x1307, 323.53K)

Fuck you, I wanted an evil tail blade.